Chapter 84

My eyes fly open as the door lock moves around causing me to look down at a sleeping Hero

"Hero wake the fuck up". I whisper shaking him violently as he groans in response.

"Fuck off." He mutters trying to fall back to sleep until he hears the loud metal door squeak open.

"Miss me?" That man from before walks in turning on a dim light as he smirks at us.

He looked to be 6 ft with a receding hairline and wore a black suit making him look wide.

"No we actually hate you as much as your hair line hates you." I retort as he comes forward and picks me up by the collar of my ripped, dirty shirt.

"Awe did I hurt your feelings?" I question mockingly as he throws his first punch landing on my face.

He throws me to the ground as I hit it hard and feel my face looking at my hand to see blood.

However, my first reaction was to burst out laughing as I wiped the blood away with my hand.

"You throw punches like a bitch." I comment pissing him of further.

"Liliana shut up." Hero shouts towards me as the guy now stops and looks over to him before chuckling.

"Yeah control your slut kid."he mocks Hero as he balls his fists.

"Was I talking to you old bastard?" Hero asks with his jaw clenches as I see him secretly lifting his pocket knife.

Before he could do anything I distracted the guy kicking hero's hand lightly indicating to put it away.

We could need that.

This guy is making it so much harder for me it is like I'm fucking babysitting.

"Well I guess it's your turn now." The guy comments to Hero as he calls someone behind him.

"Take this kid to the other room while I deal with her." He commands as 2 guards rush in grabbing Hero by his arms.

"Get the fuck off of me." Hero kicks his legs as suddenly he swings his head forward hitting the one guard as he lets go holding onto his head groaning.

This guy can never give me a signal.

I quickly get up onto my feet punching the main guy in front of me in the face while Hero now beats up the second guard.