Chapter 52

Sitting in my room, I look outside to see the security standing all the way near the gate where a shed thing with many cameras stay

Angelo said I was grounded just because I left class and got into a small fight.

This is not fair he even took my phone.

After laying in bed for an hour I decide to finally get up and go look for the others.

Maybe annoying my brothers might bring some entertainment to my life.

I leave my room walking straight to Matteo's room and knocking on the door.

"Come in Ana!" Matteo shouts as I open the door and walk in to see him laying on his bed with his phone in hand.

"How did you know it was me?" I inquire as I jump onto the bed next to him.

"Your the only one who knocks on the door and actually waits." Matteo explains still staring at his phone.

I thought they only did that to me.

I look over to see he is on TikTok and decide to watch beside him.

Suddenly he begins laughing as I look at him in confusion.

"You got your phone taken off of you." Matteo teases as I grumble under my breath while rolling my eyes.

I am meant to be annoying him.

"It's not funny." I state crossing my arms as he laughs more at my frown.

"What are we doing today?" I question as he continues watching TikTok videos.

"Well I'm going to a party." He informs me, emphasising the 'I'm' as my eyes shoot to his face to find a smirk upon his lips.

I know he said it on purpose to get a reaction out of me.

"I'm going too." I assure him as he pauses the TikTok he is watching and his smirk falters slightly.

"Your not allowed, did you forget you're grounded?" Matteo questions as I roll my eyes.

I'm definitely not staying here.

"Please matteo." I beg using my amazing puppy eyes against him.

"Do you just try getting us in trouble?" He sighs looking back at his phone.

Now that I think about it I have heard everyone at school talking about this party all week but chose to ignore it as I knew my family would never allow me.

"Please Matteo." I request again as he still hasn't technically said no.

"What would you say if you got caught?" Matteo asks again avoiding telling me the answer.

"I will tell Angelo it's my fault if you take me." I assure him as he groans.

"You're too young Ana." Matteo voices trying to get me to leave him alone.