Visiting - Ch.12

Ginny stood in front of Zabini Manor nervously. She didn't know how big the manor actually was, and now that she was in front of their door, it all seemed to make her even more stressed. She slowly raised her fist and knocked on the door twice. She barely stepped back before the door opened. Ginny glanced down and saw a house elf. "Who is miss wanting?"The elf asked. "I'd like to speak with Hermione please"Ginny told. "What name shall Shelly tell mistress?" The elf squeaked. "Ginny, I'm a friend of hers"Ginny said. "Wait here miss"The elf told before closing the door. Ginny waited there for another minute before the door opened again "Mistress is busy with Mistress Eleanor but Shelly shall take Miss to Mistress' room"Shelly said, opening the door wider for Ginny to walk in.

The place was beautiful, more fantastic than Ginny had ever imagined. She was too busy taking in every feature of the manor that she barely noticed they were waiting in front of a door. "Miss can wait in side for Mistress, but Miss is forbidden to touch anything, by Mistress Eleanor's wishes"The elf told before disapparating. Ginny stared at the door, it had more details then the walls. There was small drawings in it, but Ginny shook her head and entered the room. Ginny gaped, the room was gigantic and beautiful. She couldn't believe her best friend lived in such luxury. Ginny set the basket of sweets down on Hermione's desk and waited in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do.

"You got married!"Blaise snapped, his voice filled with fury and rage.

"Blaise, you know how rough it's been-" Eleanor was saying before he interrupted.

"Why do you think it was rough! He ditched us! How could you even think of agreeing to this!"Blaise snarled.

"Silence yourself!"Eleanor barked and Blaise fell quiet.

"I have reasonings for accepting this proposal. And last night, while you were at the game, we got married. I am telling you this because Michael is now officially back in the family" Eleanor said.

"Hermione I know you still don't understand a lot of this, but you should be informed. Ever since Blaise began going to Hogwarts, we made his parties around this time. And now since you're with us, it'll be both your parties. And in honour of all of us being reunited, We decided to make it official, which is one of the reasons of us getting married"Eleanor went on to explain.

She was going to continue before there was a pop. Shelly stood near the door, looking over at Hermione. "Mistress Hermione, there's someone who'd like to speak with you" Shelly told. Hermione looked over, confused. "Who is it?"She asked. "A girl named Ginny, she says she's a friend of mistress" Shelly said. Hermione turned to her mother. Eleanor sighed, "have her wait in Hermione's room, don't let her touch anything till Hermione is there" Eleanor told. Shelly bowed and left the room.

"Now, you and Blaise will have to decide what you want for your birthdays. A proper dinner, just a group of you and your friends, or a party in the ball room, anything you like"Eleanor said. "Both, a proper dinner and side party, just friends"Blaise told. "Hermione, do you agree?"Michael asked, speaking for the first time. Hermione nodded and got up. "Is it okay if I go now? I haven't talked to her properly in a while"Hermione said. "Of course, but wouldn't you like to finish breakfast first?"Eleanor asked. Hermione shook her head and left the room.

Rushing over to her room, she opened the door and saw Ginny standing by the window. "Hermione!" Ginny grinned, running over to her friend. Ginny hugged her, giving her a bone crushing Molly-like hug. "What're you doing here? I thought we were meeting this weekend?"Hermione asked as she pulled away. Ginny's grin played a bit before it fell.

"I told Mum about what happened between you and Ron. She was furious, nearly a step away from killing him"Ginny explained,watching Hermione's smile fade. "She actually baked you some sweets, as an apology for my brother's idiotic actions"She added, walking over the the basket on Hermione's desk. Hermione smiled gently, opening the basket as she pulled out a biscuit. "She didn't have to, it's not her fault"Hermione mumbled as she took a small bite out of the biscuit. "You know she loves you, she feels terrible about what happened"Ginny told.