Chapter 11 : Confession

"What-what are you doing?"

Lan Zhan came so close that they can hear each other's heartbeats. He gently put his hand on wwx's cheeks caressing them . Wei Ying is feeling electricity running all over his body.

" Wei Ying! " He have to say it. He's not going to regret like last time.

Wei Ying looked up in those eyes . Felt something strange feeling, wants to take his eyes away but can't . His breath hitched at the next sentence.

" I like you Wei Ying! I like you so so much. I know we only met for two times but I really can't imagine my days without you. Since that day I am trying to search for you everywhere , finally found you. Please...I don't want to force you , but can you give me a chance to date you? You don't need to like me that much, just open up your heart for me. " This is the longest Lan Wangji spoke in his entire life.

Wei Wuxian felt like his heart going to burst. He can't felt his legs. He almost fell but Lan Zhan caught him in right time. Looked at him worried.

Wei Wuxian was so happy that he shares the same feelings with him but then he remembered the thing from that day. Lan Zhan spoke again before he can say anything.

" I understand. Whatever we saw, even if it was true . That has already passed. I really regret that time I couldn't get myself to confess to you, but I know that I liked you there too. Sorry for my cold behavior that lead to misunderstanding. I'm not going to repeat it again, I promise. This time I am not going to be a coward. I want to stay beside you always Wei Ying. "

Wei Ying was shocked how he knew what he was thinking also happy with what lan zhan said.

" I- I need some time. Can you give me some time Lan Wangji? " Although Wei Ying was dying to accept his confession but he saw how his past life suffered. He doesn't want to experience it again. He wanted to be sure about lwj's feeling for him.

"Lan Zhan"

"Huh?!" Wei Ying looked at him confused.

" Call me Lan Zhan. Wangji is for outsiders. You are not outsiders. " Lan Zhan spoke with a small pout.

Wei Ying giggled at his cuteness.

" Fine Fine Lan Zhan. Happy now? "

" Yes. Take your time. But not too long." Lan Wangji said smiling.

Wei Wuxian's heart skipped a beat. He looks so handsome with that tiny smile. 'Gosh! Heart you need to calm down' he thought.

"Thanks for understanding. I need to go now or else Jiang Cheng will send a search team for me. It's already passed 5.

He turned to left but get caught again. He looked back at Lan Zhan .

Lan Zhan, " umm....you didn't...umm... contact...I mean..."

Wei Ying at first was couldn't figure out what he was trying to say then suddenly it hit him. He chuckled and extended his hand .

"Give me your phone."

Although Lan Zhan quickly gave his phone to him.

Wei Ying took it and paused for a second. Then he typed his phone number and gave back the phone to Lan Zhan and run away. Lan Zhan was beyond happy to get the thing he wanted but don't know why Wei Ying had to run away until he saw his phone screen.

His ears turned red. He forgot that his wallpaper is actually Wei Ying's picture. It was also a picture he took sneakily in Shanghai.

'Agh! Lan Wangji! What if he now thinks you as a stalker?! '

(A/N: You are🙄
Lan Zhan: Shut Up! )

Later at night~~~

The ceiling sighed. It looks like the ceiling is becoming the protagonist.

But what can it do? That crazy man is acting up again . Yes, we are talking about Lan Wangji.

It's already 1 hour Lan Wangji is rolling down on his bed looking at his phone. Can't decide whether he should call or not.

At first when he got the number he was excited but right now he is so nervous that can't even send a single text. Wants to ask him out but doesn't know how to do it.

On the other hand Wei Ying's situation is not better than him. Although he acted like he is chill but deep down waiting patiently also not patiently for something to happen. Maybe a call? Text works too. But nothing came.

He mentally cursed himself ,he is really stupid. He didn't ask for his number just give his. Though he would never had contacted him even if he had his number. Or maybe he would?

'Oh god!! What's taking him so long? Didn't he said he likes me , wants to date me?! He can't just stop when I rejected him once. He should cling onto the person he likes. I even gave him my number. He should blast my phone with calls and texts!! Even a single ass like me knows this. Maybe he is also single ass like me but... He is so handsome. He must have a thousand lovers before... 😿 Whatever!! Oh come on Lan Wangji!! A single message won't kill you!!! '

Jiang Cheng came to fetch water , passing by Wei Ying's room saw his brother mumbling something to himself continuously. If it was someone else he would have asked what happened. But since it's his brother who does so many useless things , talking to himself is just a mere thing. He shrugged and went to his room.

*Ding*

Wei Ying literally jumped on his phone . Finally a text. He opened the message and ........