Chapter 17

I am so sick for some days. I even missed two exms 😭😭 Now I am bored while lying down all day so I am trying to write something. Pardon the mistakes ahead.

_______________________________

Lan Wangji glanced at his lover who is currently sitting on the couch reading something called manga before turning off his computer .

Wei Wuxian raised his head feeling a presence beside him and a handsome man staring at him .

"Lan Zhan, Can you stop eye raping me? It's kind of scary"  he spoke nervously.

Lan Zhan smiled and sat beside him.

"That's called admiring beauty "

" Yeah yeah whatever. Are you finished?"

" Almost . Let me send you home first. It's getting late."

"It's alright. I can wait for you."

" No. You need to rest properly before you start your preparations."

Wei Wuxian chuckled at his protective boyfriend. " I rested all day today you know. Let's go then"

Lan Wangji drove him home while listening to a human-radio all the way. Finally they reached the human- radio's home. Lan Wangji gave him a small peck on the lips before leaving.

Wei Wuxian turned towards the door with a huge smile on his face. He looked at the side window as he felt a gaze at him. There was nothing but he is sure that he saw the curtains move . He just shrugged it off and opened the door.

As he entered , he saw everything normal just  his brother Jiang Cheng suddenly watching a cooking show on the television which he never did before, Auntie Yu is cleaning the table but somehow wiping the same place again and again. And his Uncle Fengmian.....

"Uncle?"  He called hesitantly.

" Yes A-Xian?" Fengmian looked at him trying to pretend that everything is fine which  Wei Wuxian can't process why he had to act his hard but didn't say it.

"Umm... Your newspaper... it's upside down'

" Huh? Oh yeah I know. I was trying to see how it feels like to read it upside down . Haha" Fengmian awkwardly laughed while Jiang Cheng and Yu Ziyuan facepalmed.

"Ah.. okay then.. I will go to my room."

"So Mr. Jiang , how does it feel to read it upside down?" Yu Ziyuan asked as she glared at her husband.

" What? Much better than wiping the same place over and over again" Fengmian also glared .

Jiang Cheng sighed at his childish parents." If you are done with your argument then can we focus on the fact that Wei Ying just came back from after spending his whole day outside , Moreover a GUY just send him back home who also KISSED him?!!!!!!"

That night the Jiang family ( except wwx and jyl)had a very serious discussion that you would never want to know. 🤪

Time skip~

Days passed by , Wei Wuxian become more and more busier due to his coming exhibition. Only three days left. He can barely meet or talk with his boyfriend.

But  he already made up for these by going to Lan Wangji's office everyday for two weeks after that day . Now Each and every employee of Lan Wangji's office knows their boss's cheerful handsome boyfriend from whom they had to keep at least 3 meters distance or they will lose their head. But they are happy because their boss became a little softer than before. But still scary.

Wei Wuxian also confessed to his family that he is dating. His family was so shocked at first not because he has a boyfriend since they already knew but his boyfriend is actually Lan Wangji of Lan Corporation! Jiang Cheng at first tried to fuss about it that he didn't told him before he is dating but calmed down after getting a smack fro his mom.

Lan Wangji's family also knows since the whole office knows. Lwj's father already threw a small party with his close friends in his house for this .

Back to the story, Lan Wangji was dying to see his baby but tried to be patient . He knows his baby is working so hard on this project. He once asked about the theme but Wei Ying gave him a mysterious smile and then said,

" You will see."

Finally the first day of exhibition came. It is going to held for five days. And coincidentally the first day is Lan Zhan's birthday. But what Lan Wangji didn't know that was this exhibition was supposed to held one week ago but suddenly our artist Xiao Zhan or Wei Wuxian decided to change the date.

Lan Wangji stand in front of the building  feeling nervous. He doesn't know why. There's still one hour left for the opening ceremony, Wei Ying told him to come now so that he can show him around before anyone else. He felt so happy that Wei Ying wants him to be the first person to see the complete work.

He took a breath coming down his nervous heart and walk a step inside. The first painting on the wall just froze his whole body.

 The first painting on the wall just froze his whole body

( Painting in front of Lan Wangji )