Chapter 1

A beautiful morning..........

Two beautiful souls are sleeping peacefully. One on the bed and another one on the couch, wondering why?? Then let me clear your confusion.

Yesterday was their wedding and yesterday night was their wedding night.

Their marriage is an arranged marriage. They are not against their marriage or anything. This is the first time they are together, that too alone. Taehyung wanted to take things slow and asked Jungkook to sleep on the bed while he took the couch. Jungkook was confused not understanding what 'taking things slow' means, but he shrugged his thoughts and fell asleep.

The Jeon family is very strict, conservative, and follows traditions. They are from a village. So, a love marriage is a big no not never for him. To be exact, Jungkook doesn't even know what a husband and wife relationship will be. No one is there to tell him about it.

Jungkook is a very quiet child in front of his parents and grandparents, but a very cheerful person outside their house.

After completing his studies, his parents and grandparents decided to get him married. Even Jungkook has no problem with that and told them that it's their wish. After 3 months he is married to Kim Taehyung. They met only twice before their wedding.

Well, we can say that it was love at first sight for Kim Taehyung. He was never into these relationships and all. He is only waiting for one person who can rule his heart. Till now he waited for that one person, but never did he feel like that with anyone. So, he agreed with the choice of person his parents chose for him. Now, the boy who is his wife became his everything when he took the wedding vows.

Out of curiosity, you people can (you should ask 🔫) ask why would a doctor marry an engineer???

There is no rule that a doctor has to marry a doctor only!!!

But there is a reason for that as well!!!

Well, you see Kim Taehyung is the only son of his parents who owns a multinational company. As Taehyung wants to pursue his career in medicine and the Kims want an heir to take their legacy up the road.

That's the reason why they choose Jungkook, who is an employee in their company.

So, why Jungkook??

There are so many female and male employees in their company.