Chapter 4

The next morning....

Both were rushing inside out as they were late to their workplaces respectively. 

Well... they woke up early but thanks to Taehyung's morning mood. They both got late now. 

There was a knock on their bedroom door. 

Jungkook opens the door to see his assistant Eunwoo, there. 

"Good morning, sir!" Eunwoo greets. 

"How many times should I tell you to not call me sir, Woonie?" Jungkook pouts. 

They both became very good friends in a very short period thanks to Jungkook's talkative nature and his childish behaviour. Eunwoo has a little idea about his innocence but not completely. 

Eunwoo just smiles at him showing his dimples. 

"Ufff... you and your dimples... your one smile makes me forget my anger," Jungkook tells him. 

Eunwoo just chuckles. 

BUT...... Taehyung looks at Kook horrified. 

"Did you just flirt with him?" Tae asks Koo with his eyes wide open. 

Jungkook just looks at him confused while Eunwoo laughs.  

"Good morning, sir!" Eunwoo greets him. 

Taehyung nods and wishes him back. It is a kind of relief for him that Eunwoo takes good care of his baby wife. Or else he doesn't know what might have happened to his innocent adorable bunny. 

"Leave him, Woonie, tell me, why did you come here? Anything urgent?" Jungkook asks. 

"Yes sir… some foreign delegates have come to meet you. As your whole day schedule is tight I have fixed this meeting at breakfast time!" he informed Kook. 

"Oh!... okay you wait in the living area... I will come in five minutes then we will leave." Kook replies. 

"Okay, sir... You have to sign some papers related to that meeting!" Eunwoo tells him while opening the file. 

"I will sign them afterward, Woonie!" Jungkook says. 

"Actually, I have to again mail them these copies so I need your sign now!" Eunwoo says. 

"Oh.. okay give me a pen!" Kook asks and 

Eunwoo searches for his pen but he doesn't find it. 

Meanwhile, Taehyung bids his goodbyes to Jungkook. 

"Okay, bunbun... I am leaving now!" Tae says, kissing his cheek. 

Eunwoo is used to their PDA so he didn't care much. 

"Wait... First, have your breakfast, and then only you can go, Taetae. I brought it to our room!" Jungkook tells him pointing towards their breakfast. He nods and sits down to eat. 

"Okay wait!" Jungkook said to Eunwoo as he didn't find his pen. Jungkook goes and grabs his office bag. 

While taking out his pen, the small box which he kept inside yesterday night fell on the floor. 

Eunwoo and Taehyung's eyes went wide looking at that thing. 

Eunwoo is very embarrassed right now. Don't even talk about Taehyung now. 

No one said anything. They don't want to embarrass themselves more by saying something. 

Jungkook quickly grabs the box and walks towards Eunwoo casually. He takes the paper from Eunwoo's hand and signs them. 

"Woonie, what is this?" Kook asks him showing that box. Eunwoo looks away embarrassed. And without looking at him Jungkook continues his blabbering. 

"Yesterday we went shopping….there Taehyung bought these and You know what Taehyung was calling me dumb and laughed at me when I asked him about it!" he tells Eunwoo pouting. 

Taehyung is out of words. He mentally slaps himself. He rushes towards Kook and closes his mouth to stop his blabbering. He smiles at Eunwoo, embarrassed without meeting his eyes. 

"You can leave, Eunwoo!" Tae said to him. 

When Eunwoo was about to leave....

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand from his mouth and shouted.

"Noo.... why will he leave? he has to tell me what it is!" Kook tells him stubbornly. 

"You don't tell me what it is and you won't let Eunwoo tell me either!" Jungkook complains meanwhile Taehyung signs Eunwoo to exit but Jungkook sees this and again shouted. 

"No... you are not leaving unless and until you tell me what it is!" Kook said and Taehyung had enough embarrassment. 

"IT IS USED AS PROTECTION WHEN YOU HAVE SEX" Tae yells at Kook. 

It took a while for Jungkook to take in the information. Eunwoo rushes out of their room and goes to the living area.

"Huh? HOW?" Baby kookoo asked confusedly.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

Now how do you explain that question! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wattpad: should I say I love you then flirt with you or should I flirt with you then say I love you… baby bunny

Koo: should I hit you and make my punching bag or should I make you my punching bag then hit you….. pervert grandpa 

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.