Epilogue

"Mumma"

"Mumma"

"Where is the little one??" Their 6-year-old beautiful daughter came running to her mother screaming and searching for her little brother who is just one month old.

After all the chaos they shifted to a new city and started living their life freshly with a new beginning. They were blessed with a beautiful baby girl who is a carbon copy of her father. 

Kim Minyoung is the adorable daughter of their parents Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook. She is understanding, mature, naughty, caring, bubbly, beautiful, chubby, cute, sweet, and obviously daddy's princess. She came into their life like a fairy. 

(Yeah, Tae named their daughter of Jungkook's noona name)

After 6 years of their Princess birth, they were again blessed with a baby boy!! 

Kim Zeha is the cute baby boy of TaeKook. Mama's boy .... no strike that... Noona's boy. Well, Generally during pregnancy husbands help their wives through their mood swings and bear all their tantrums that they throw but here the receiving end is their Princess Minie. 

Not in a bad way though, sweet and in a cute way. During pregnancy, Mumma Koo became more baby than Minie and started playing and behaving like a child which is very cute and adorable. Whenever his sister is near he starts kicking and moving inside Koo's womb. A sign showing how much he loves his sister and when his mother plays with his sister he is the happiest child inside the womb.