Chapter 6

After 6 months....

(which is almost one year of their marriage.)

Taehyung was in rounds to check on his patients.

When he passed by a room where news was playing on TV caught his attention.

BREAKING NEWS: "All the illegal activities done by Mr. and Mrs. Kim are in the limelight."

That sentence shattered his entire world. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, unable to believe it. He immediately called his wife to find out what was happening in their office.

Jungkook tries to calm him down and asks him not to worry.

"Are you joking?? How can I calm down when I come to know that my parents have been arrested when they are not yet at fault." He yells at Kook.

"Okay okay...... come home, we will talk," Kook tells him.

"Noooooo...... I am coming to the office now!!!" And he was about to hang up but was stopped by Jungkook's shouting.

But finally, he agrees to come home instead of the office.

When he came home, Jungkook tried to speak with him. He didn't even try to listen to Kook and was adamant about meeting his parents. He rushes to the police station to meet them.

🥕🐇

In the Police Station....

"Mom!!!  Dad!!!" He meets his parents and hugs them.

"Taehyung, son!! Please stay away from that bitch, Jungkook!!! We were so wrong about him. He is not what he appears to be. He is the reason behind everything!!!!" They tell him.

It was a big blow on his face. He never in his dreams thought that his innocent-looking wife had this much cunning brain.

Even though they are his parents he couldn't believe them that easily. After all, Jungkook is his wife and also the love of his life.

He promises to take them out of this case and leaves from there thinking about everything.

How did his parents end up in prison? And been accused of illegal activities. How are his parents blaming his wife? He does not understand a single bit of what is happening around him.

He decided to talk to the police about the case and learn what the evidence was against them and who did all this to his family.

What he found out was a big shock for him. Never in his dreams did he think it would happen like this.

He comes home and decides to confront his wife........

"Jungkook!!! Jungkook!!!!...." he shouts from the hall.

Jungkook comes running to him and hugs him, but he harshly pushes him away.

"Hubby....." he was shocked by Taehyung's behaviour.

"You used me!!!! I am just a puppet for you and nothing more!!" Taehyung yells at him, and from the corner of his eye tears escape showing how hurt he is.

"Hubby!!! What are you saying???" Jungkook asks, flabbergasted.

Taehyung laughs sarcastically......

"What a plan!!! What a plan!!!! You acted as an innocent wife while plotting against my family. You used me!! And here I thought that you love me, but no, I was just a pawn in your game." He shouts at Koo.

Jungkook didn't say anything and just stayed numb. This made him angrier. Tae wanted him to protest and he wanted Kook to prove to him that he is wrong, but to his disappointment, Jungkook didn't even utter a word.

"You just wanted your revenge, but never really thought about me, right? What will happen to me? How will I react to this matter? It never crossed your mind, right?"

Taehyung poured all his anger on him with tears running from his eyes.

Jungkook never saw him this vulnerable.

"Can I say something??" he asks. Till now he is quiet because he knows that his husband won't listen to him unless Taehyung heaves his anger at him.

"What else is there to say?" Tae says.

"Please!! Give me one chance to explain myself." Jungkook pleads, literally begging him.

Taehyung doesn't say anything, taking it as a yes Kook starts explaining himself.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫                   

Tae: Yaah…. I am waiting for you to elucidate 🔪

Author: *Cough* I know, story but I don't know how to write it…..  *dasi Run Run Run*

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.