EPISODE 2

Next day morning,

Siv: Mom(Aunt)! I'm going to college!

Aunt: see you dear!

I live with my aunt and uncle. I lost my parents when I was 10 years old in car accident. My mother's sister took me with them and raised me. They don't have kids so I'm like their own kid. I miss a lot my parents but this experience helped me to become stronger.

When I arrived at the college gate there was a bunch of girls in front of it. They weren't blocking the way but when I tried to enter, they created a wall with their bodies against me. What's that? The Chinese Wall? They said,

They: we won't let you go till we broke all your bones!

Author: yaara ithunge.... 🙄😏

They: fangirls...

Author: shoba, unga kosu tholaiku oru alave ille....

These stupid fangirls! I'm getting late, it's better if I finish quicker here. I pushed the ones in front of me and they fall down. So frail! I took advantage of that moment to run away to my class...

When I entered Diya saluted me,

Diya: hi Sivaangi!

When she said that the class looked first at Diya and then at me. Just like we were aliens!

I controlled my chair, it was OK. At least now everyone knows that I don't fall for these little tricks.

I sat down, I looked at my right and saw Sam who was studying maths. He really took seriously this bet! I wonder whay he want me to do.

My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher who entered right then. It was the maths lecturer.

Lecture: let's do some exercise in live. Let's see, Sam! Why don't you come to solve this problems?

Sam: sure Sir.

He went to the board and after one minute he solved the problem correctly. The students said,

Students: you are amazing Sam....

: nobody is better than Sam....

: Sam marry me even if I'm a guy

Author: avana née 🙄😂

Siv m.v: hmmph, he's good I have to admit that, but he's nothing compared to me.

The lecture said,

Lecture: very well Sam! Well... Who's the next?

As expected Sam said,

Sam: why don't see what Sivaangi can do? She's new after all..

Siv m.v: yeah yeah. You don't know that you buried your own grave!

Siv: sure

The lecture gave me a complicated problem. He must have done thy on purpose, even the lectures are influenced by Sam.

I went to the board, I took one glance at the problem and then I resolved it like nothing.

The whole class plus the lecture were shocked.

Lecture: in my whole career, I've never seen such a talent!

Siv: you flatter me sir.

A girl said,

Girl: she must have cheated! Cheater!

I was going to answer her but the lecture was faster.

Lecture: I created this problem on my own, are you doubting my professionalism?