EPISODE 14

I felt like someone was behind me, I turned around and I saw someone. It was.......

Sam!?

Unakkaaga thaanae naan uyir vaazhgiren
En uyir naadi neethaanada
Nee illai endraal naan ennaaguven
En swasam neethaanada

Why is he here? I don't want to see him.

Siv: what do you want?

He looked at me and said,

En ullam nee vandhu udaithaalum kooda
Udayaamal unnai en uyiraai kaapen
Ennaalum nee ennai veruthaalum kooda
Neengaamal nirkkum un ninaivil vaazhven

Sam: I want to talk with you, about what happened yesterday. It's not what you thi....

Siv: you asked me to go there to see you two right? Even if you don't love me you do this too mean... But I wish you happiness, never see you...

Ketkindra isaai ellaam neethanada
Naan paarkindra dhisai ellaam neethanada
Ada naan patta kaayangal azhinthaalumae
Ada naan konda kaadhal azhiyaathada

Siv m.v: I can't help crying. I still love him so much but did he do? Better I leave, I don't him to see me crying.

I was leaving but Sam pulled me back and

Siv: you idiot!

Unakkaaga thaanae naan uyir vaazhgiren
En uyir naadi neethaanada
Nee illai endraal naan ennaaguven
En swasam neethaanada

Sam kissed her lip but she didn't kiss him back, he got a naughty idea, he pinched her waist. She started to kiss him hardly but her thoughts vanished by overthinking...

Why is he kissing me? No it's not right, Sri is his girlfriend! But I don't want to stop...

He let go of me I asked,

Siv: W.. why did you kiss me?! Sri is your girlfriend!

He approached me, our face were really close.

Sam: Isn't it obvious

Siv: n.. no...

Sam: I LOVE YOU........

Siv: whattt?! Are you kidding me?!

How can he say that after what happened yesterday?!

Sam: that day was a misunderstanding. I don't know how but someone took my phone and wrote that message. Then I received the same message from an anonymous number. When I went there I found Sri,she said she received that message too. Then she hugged and kissed me... I was confused in that moment I didn't realise what happened till you showed up.

Siv: I... is start so? I...

Sam isn't someone who would lie like that. It must be Sri's doing! I'll teach her a lesson!

Siv: I trust you..

Sam smiles at me and hugged me.

Sam: thank you....

Siv: I LOVE YOU TOO....

Then I went home. I am so happy now, but I still have to save my aunt. The next day there was the maths competition. The day of the bet with Sri.

What she did is unacceptable. She will regret for sure, she went against the wrong person.

The next day I went to college with all the necessary for the competition. The results will be announced tomorrow. Everyone at school already knew about our bet, nobody was talking about other.