EPISODE 3

The next day there was PE class. I changed my clothes and went with Diya to the gym hall. The majority of girls were sitting on the stands while the boys were training before the coming of the teacher. I and Diya decided to do some stretching.

Before we started a guy came near us and said,

Guy: Sivaangi, I have something to tell you, can you come with me?

Siv: you can say it here.

Guy: ehm.. OK.. Well, I want you to tutoring me in maths. Of course if that doesn't bother you. My name is  James anyway...

Siv: no problem, later let's decide the time.

James: th.. Thank you

Author m.v: enna paiyan romba thikkura 🙄, appe etho irukku... Pidipom...

In that moment I felt a murderous look in my back. But it didn't feel like a fangirl's stare. I looked back and I saw Sam staring at James and me as we did God knows what crime.

Siv m.v: why is he staring at me? I didn't do anything!

Author m.v: ayyo seriyana makka irukaale, athu oru possessiveness.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

James went away and I and Diya started stretching. 5 minutes later the teacher came and we were separed randomly in two teams to play dodgeball. I was in the same team of Diya and Sam.

The match started. Our team was doing well but,

Siv m.v: why in the world they are all targeting me!?!? I had to do supernatural stunts to dodge them all!

In the end our team won. Probably because they were all focused on me... Hmmmph, too bad for them, they didn't hit me and didn't even win. Serves them right!

After the PE class I was so tired! Diya came near me and said,

Diya : they were targeting you, that's unfair!

Siv: don't worry, we still won!

Diya : but...!

James came near us, he wasn't so tired,

James: are you ok? Take some water.

Siv: oh thanks. I'm OK.

I was almost drinking the water when....

Siv: hey!

Sam took away my bottle. Uff.. Does he have to bully me right now?

Siv: forget it, I'm taking a shower.

I was leaving but Sam held back my wrist and he put another bottle of water on my hand.

Siv: WTF. Are him kidding me? Why did he took away that bottle if in the end he have me another bottle? Is this bottle poisoned? It doesn't seems. So why did he do that?

Author: it's kind of possessiveness (murmured)

Siv: what?

Author: 😃 nothing

Siv: ehmm, thanks, I guess....

He let go of my hand and I went to take a shower. Later I and James went to the library to study maths.

James: thank you again Sivaangi!

Siv: it's nothing. Now let's study.

..... : UNNE NAMBITHA NAMBITHA EMANTHANE ...

Siv m.v: WHAT!!? Someone was playing music out loud in library! But nobody was doing anything! Let me see who's this idiot.

Wow...as expected...