EPISODE 5

Disclaimer: Some parts of this chapter contains trigger content!!

I stayed at home for some days, Diya informed me on the classes so I studied at home.

Uff..! So boring! My injury was almost recovered. I could go to school the next day. I was playing at the PS when someone knocked at door.

Siv: come ahead! Hello Diya! Diya came with her bag. She looked strange.. She was a little mad..

Diya: Paithiyam pudicha aaya...!

Siv: ah 🙄 me?

Diya: why didn't you tell that you are the young miss of Harrish family?!

Siv: oh. I was going to tell you.. But...

Diya: alright I forgive you.. But from now on you mustn't keep something from me OK? Unless...

Siv: unless?

Diya: unless... IF IT'S FOR MY BIRTHDAY OF COURSE!

I hate when people ruin my surprise! We both laughed. That day I told everything of my life to Diya. I never opened myself for a long time, I felt better after telling her everything.

She hugged me tightly and said,

Diya: now you have me...!

Yes, now I have someone. We studied and then we've seen a film. Diya sleeped with me that night.

The next day was very hot. 10 days were left before the exam and I was already prepared. With my talents, who would not be already prepared? I wonder how Sam is feeling right now. When I entered the class, how not, everyone was staring at me. I asked whispering at Diya.

Siv: am I really so beautiful?

Diya: sure you are but I don't think that's the reason why they keep staring at you.

Weirdly that day went smoothly. Without crazy fangirls and even Sam didn't pick on me. God started to love maybe.

The next day there was PE class. I played but I got tired first. So I went to the showers before the class ended. When I finished showering I covered myself in towel. I was about to get from my shower but someone entered there.

Tsk! Even if you are a girl you can't enter as you want while someone is showering! But the one who entered in my shower wasn't a girl.

was a guy and.... It was Sam!! 😳He didn't notice me cause he was turned around. When he turned towards me I saw his shocked face.

Then he looked me from up to down. His face turned completely red seeing me covered in a towel...! I heard some noises. The girls are coming! I tried to pull him out but he was resisting.Sam pulled me towards the wall and covered my mouth with his hand. His right leg between mines! I suddenly felt a lot hot. My heart beat was racing, I can't believe that I'm so close to him and almost naked.....! I tried to free myself from his grip but I slipped on the wet floor and fell down with Sam.In one second I found myself sitting on the floor. And Sam's... Sam's waist was between my legs! I saw Sam's  face getting red like tomatoes. And he wasn't the only one. He was looking at my chest! Only when I looked down I realised that the towel loosened it's grip and it fell down on the superior part, my whole chest was exposed! I immediately covered my breasts with my arms but I couldn't do a lot, so I embraced Sam tightly as he can't see my chest.

He whisper,

Sam: yo.. Your things are pressing against me....

Siv m.v: god husky voice...

Siv: sh.. Shut up...

I could feel his heart beats and his breath on my neck. Then I felt something under pressing against me. No.... It can't be what I think!?

Siv: Sa Sam I.. I feel s... Something hard under me...

Sam: th... That's.. S.. Sorry... But I'm a man too....

None of us dared to do anything. We were afraid to worsen the situation. Not like it could have been worse. But we were literally paralysed. So we stayed in that embarrassing position till we heard the girls getting out...

Only when there wasn't any sound we decided to detach from each other. I immediately fixed the towel who fell down from my chest. We stood up and I asked,

Siv:w.. Why are you here?

He didn't dare to look in to my eyes.

Sam: I.. I was escaping from someone. I thought it was the guy's showers and then you know wh..what happened...

Siv m.v: escaping from someone? I think you are just a pervert!

Siv: what about we pretend as nothing happened?

Sam: I almost lost my virginity how can we pretend as nothing happened?

Siv: eh 🙄

Oh god! Does he really have to make the things more embarrassing? Then he realised what he just say and he covered his mouth.

We both were red as tomatoes. I controlled outside. Nobody.

Siv: they are gone you can get out!

He got out and I dressed myself thinking about what happened. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life!

After the morning classes I and Diya went to lunch.

I told her everything that happened in the shower with Sam. She listened to me with a shocked face. After I finished she looked at me like " OMG OMG OMG IT'S REAL!".

Diya: I can't believe it! So hot!

Siv: ehm... Can you not say embarrassing things?

Diya: how can I? Its so incredible! He must be crazy now!!

Siv: wh...why?

Diya:  cause he likes you. Imagined that  the guy you like is almost na**d and so close to you. How can you not go crazy!?

Siv: but he doesn't like me!

Diya:tsk! Again with that story! It's so obvious! And I think you are falling for him tooo!

Siv: stop bullshitting! How can I fall in love with him?

Siv m.v: me? In love with him? Is that even possible?

I hit Diya's head,

Diya: ouch! OK, OK I'm stopping hahaha!

The best kind of relationships begin unexpectedly, when you get the astonished feeling & everything happens so suddenly, that's why you don't look for love. It comes to you just at the right time; the time you never thought it would have.❤️

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws!
Do read this as a fan fiction!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you ❤️

To be continued.....