Him

6.30 pm I notice while I'm parking near the town Square - Miss Rosie's Bakery closes at 7 pm: I'm still in time. Miss Rosie's Bakery has some of the most delicious chocolates I've ever eaten in my life. I especially like the ones called "Lemon Magic" which are some sweets with a dark chocolate heart and a white lemon flavored chocolate external coating. They're not everyone piece of cake, but I love them- and it's undeniable anyway, that Ms Rosie makes excellent chocolates... they're so good, that you end up liking even things you thought you didn't like. In these past months I've been saving up as much as I could for the contest, and... I also try to eat quite healthy ( at least during my the week ), but today's new about Eatherea competition has saddened me and demoralized me so much, that I think I really need to cheer myself up at least with my favourite chocolates.

As I leave Miss Rosie's Bakery with my "Lemon Magic" box of chocolates, I notice a strange shape laying near the rails of the aerotrain ( oh I forgot to mention, maybe the biggest innovation of the last 1000 years is this: the aerotrains, they're basically trains that travel on suspended tracks ).
I slowly approach in the direction of the shape, the more that I get close to it, the more I grow sure of what it is: it's a human shape.
Alarmed, I start to move faster in its direction... when I arrive I have to catch my breath for a second. It's a boy, a young man I guess around my age; his laying on his side, with his eyes shout and his hair slightly scattered on the ground. Despite the uncomfortable position and the material he is laying on, his face has a peaceful expression, like the one of a little sleeping angel. He looks like he needed so much to rest a little, and he's handsome. I can't see perfectly his whole face,
but from the side I see, I can tell he has very pretty, beautiful features yet some manly traits.

Red, a red line that becomes a strange form that's no longer a line. It's blood. It's blood. It's blood!
The sudden view of the blood makes me finally realize what's happening, the guys must be injured, he has surely lost his senses. What was I thinking about? Sleeping peacefully? How did I not realize earlier?
"Help! Help! I need help!!! There's a guy on the ground! He's not moving! Somebody help me, please!" I scream out of my lungs as I quickly see people who were passing nearby gathering around me and the unconscious boy. How didn't anyone else notice him? It is true that he's not in a very visible spot from the street, but it's still impossible no one else has noticed him before me. It must have happened very little ago.... the aerotrain... there's one that arrives at 6.40 pm in this station.... no it can't be.
Things happen quickly after my call, a large number of people gather around us and try to test the guy's state, an ambulance arrives in about 5 minutes and the boy is laid on a stretcher.

When his stretcher is almost in the ambulance, the guy comes to his senses. He stays still for a moment, he looks shocked and confused, as he doesn't recall what happened and doesn't understand what is going on.
Then he screams.... he screams and screams again.... the pain very probably...awakening inside of him. He must have some broken bones... I guess...
The blood I saw before seems to have originated from a bruise on his forehead: it's a bad looking bruise, but at least he hasn't severely injured his head....

Before the stretcher enters the ambulance completely, the boy raises his head and catches my eye for a moment- it's just a brief moment- but for that little moment he ceases to scream. He has light-blue grayish eyes. They're quite big and his gaze is beautiful... intense.