Sunset at the Hospital

" Oh, wow! They're my favorite ones too! I actually had bought them for myself primarily- I admit -... Well actually, we are similar in something else too, we almost share the same birthday. I was born on the 18th of November 2999.. -
-Oh, really?- Aiden comments.
- Damn! I must really sound like a stalker, sorry! I know your birthday just because the hospital secretary told me... - I justify myself.
- Haha, don't worry! I didn't think you were a stalker, and if you were.... you'd be the cutest stalker ever, then!- Aiden jokes, chuckling a little.
I can't understand if this was supposed to come off in a flirting or in a jokingly way, but I can feel my cheeks heat up a bit, anyway. For a guy who I've known only for this little time, he's already having way too much effect on me that I'd like to admit.
He keeps looking at me bemusedly -... so, I don't wanna sound rude, but... ehm, I can't recall who you are-
- Don't tell me your one of my relatives, and I forgot. I'm quite afraid hitting my head may have damaged it - he adds.
This time it's me the one who chuckles.
- No, no, don't worry... I actually am... the first person who rescued you yesterday. I found you laying on the bench and started... ehm screaming and calling other people. We made eye contact for a second before you entered the ambulance, but I definitely get it, if you don't recall that- I answer.
- Oh, no, I actually DO recall you! - he cuts me off. - I do! Now that you're telling me, I'm starting to remember what happened-
- Oh, well... you must have not damaged your head too severely then - I say, smiling.
- But, if I can ask you... how did you exactly hurt yourself?- I ask, hoping he doesn't get offended by the question.
Aiden looks finally down, blushing, and as I follow his eyes, I notice just now, that he's on a wheelchair. How come I hadn't noticed before? I feel like his beauty and the fiery way he carried himself, didn't even made me realize he was confined in a wheelchair.
- Well. It's really embarrassing.... but maybe, if you rescued me first, you could have an idea of how that happened- Aiden says, now looking again back at me, scratching his head a bit, still quite flushed.
- I only made two hypothetisis: that you had been beaten up in a fight, and... that... -
- That I have fallen from the aero train? Yes, that's the correct one -he  preceded me.
As he actually gets what I was guessing, I burst out laughing, being unable to help it. I think it had been a long time since I had laughed like this. I feel so sorry, but the thought of it it's so comical, that it's almost unbelievable.
- But how? Is it even possible? I mean if the station is high, they usually put down the stairs, do they not? - I ask, trying to stop myself from laughing again.
Aiden doesn't seems that bothered from my laughters, he smiles too, probably conscious about how weird this situation is.
- Well... I didn't wait for the stairs... that's how it happened-
-WHAT?-
- It's not like I wanted to "end it all" you know - Aiden explains - it's actually that I hadn't slept for five days because of  an exam, a difficult exam at university... I was out of my mind, and I threw myself out of the aero train by mistake, not waiting for the stairs... -

- I'm really sorry for you, anyway. I can understand all the stress coming from university, I'm in university too...
and I can also imagine how much it must have hurt-
-Yeah, it really did hurt - Aiden agrees - So bad that I had actually fallen unconscious.... and broke both my legs  - Well, I'm glad you found me, thank you... You said you're in university too... where do you go? -
- Oh, I'm here in Mop. Economics program; what about you? - I answer.
- Now... are we twins separated at birth?- Aiden asks - I'm in the Economics program too, but I do actually... attend Batch University-
- Oh Batch East College? - I can't resist to ask - Isn't it where Corey Bright went to university? -
- Corey Bright from Diamond? - Aiden interrupts me.
- Yeah... - I admit, a bit embarrassed for having let slip so easily my obsession with the group... and especially with Corey " and you actually look a lot like him" I would like to say, but I refrain.
" Do You know them?"
"Who doesn't?" Aiden jokes. "Oh well, yeah, I suppose most people actually do know them, they're pretty famous... although girls are definitely usually their biggest fans" I comment.
" That's true, they're not bad by the way. I like some of their songs, a bit too mainstream and pop for my taste, but they still make good music" Aiden continues.
"They have some dark concepts too though, but I get what you mean. Which kind of music are you into?"- I ask him.
- More into alternative music, and yeah "dark concepts" also, if you want, definitely more into alternative rock or pop punk at least... though I don't mind listening to other genres as well- -Isn't it crazy that music genres haven't changed that much for about a thousand years?" Aiden reflects.
- Oh it definitely is.. -

Knock.
Knock.Knock.