White Lemon Chocolate

" Where are you taking him? To which hospital?"
"To the nearest one"
"So, which one?"
" Mop north hospital"

As I enter the hospital, I keep recalling my conversation with that nurse yesterday... "why... why did I ask them where they were taking him? But most of all, why am I here now?" I keep asking myself while I enter the hospital with the Ms Rosie's chocolate box I bought yesterday.
"Need any help miss?" a secretary asks me
"Oh, yeah... I do" " I'm trying to find a person... a... uhm... a guy... a boy... I mean a young man, he was brought here yesterday evening...he... he had a forehead bruise"
"Mhh... name?" the secretary ask me cocking an eyebrow.
"My name?" I ask a little confused.
"No, miss. His name, do you think I know personally all the patients here?" the woman answers, becoming a little impatient.
"Well I... I... I don't know" I admit.
"And who are you, then? You don't know the person you're looking for?!"
"I actually rescued him yesterday, but I don't know who he is. I just wanted to see how he was doing...." " All I know is that he arrived here yesterday evening, he's a guy around my age... had a forehead bruise and... I guess he must also have some broken... or at least sprained bones"
" Well I'll see what I can do to find this mysterious guy then" the secretary concludes.
I guess not many people come the next day to visit the person they rescued.

"Aiden August, 17 November 2999. Forehead, right hand and back bruises. Both shins broken. Intact spine. Room 209, corridor 3, 7th floor"
" Thank you"

Knock.Knock.What the hell am I doing. Knock.The poor guy is not in good shape, "both shins broken?"...now I get why he was screaming like that... Knock...17 November 2999... he's actually just... a day older than me... kno-

" Come in" a feminine voice says.
A young nurse opens the door.
"Hello! Are you here for Aiden?"
"Yes I am" I answer, totally regretting my decision of coming to the hospital- I'm starting to feel nervous... but I can't run away anymore now.
"I'll leave you two alone then" the nurse smiles , leaving the room.
"Thank you"
If he only knew who I was...

As I enter the room, and the nurse leaves, closing the door behind her, the boy... who I discovered is called Aiden, finally, appears.
He is looking at me with a confused expression, I don't blame him.
He's actually handsome as I had guessed yesterday, he's even more good looking than I pictured... his big light blue grey eyes are looking pretty much the same as yesterday, even though I'm noticing just now that they have a slight almond and upturned shape. He has silky, medium brown hair and a quite tanned skin. He has pretty shaped nose and lips.
He looks... he looks... he actually looks a lot like Corey Bright from Diamond. His features reminds me a lot of him... his colors though are  pretty different. He looks somehow like a warmer version of Corey, his honey colored skin gives him a somehow more "human", "earthly" vibe.
As I process all of this, I realize I have to speak; and that I must look pretty creepy right now, intruding into the room of a person I don't know.

"Are those Ms Rosie's chocolates? Lemon Magic?" Aiden asks, surprisingly being the one to speak first.
"Ah.. ehm, yes they are. Do you know Ms Rosie's Bakery too? They are a gift for you!"
"No way" he says, smiling brightly. "They're my favourite ones!"