Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Peter Parker?

It is a stormy night, Ned and MJ sat inside the kitchen in Ned's house. The tv's playing and it's the news to see if there is a sign of hope of Peter or should I say 'Spider-Man' being well or anything. Ned and Mj were desperate.

"Still nothing." Mj looked back where Ned was, sitting at the kitchen table trying to find a sign of hope, something!

"No." Ned held his phone before placing it on the table with despair in his voice. Mj and Ned both sigh due to the fact that nothing has been showing up, no signals nothing. Mj gets up to sit in front of where Ned is. Mj then glances over at the "magical" box, in which you press it and everything goes back to the way it Normally was, the strange villains go back to being..well... dead.

"B- but no-" "he told me to wait but...I'm gonna do it." Ned tries to talk Mj out of it since he believed in what Peter is doing, yes there was no sign in that Peter is fine but he's Spider-Man he will always find a way to get back up, right?

"I just- I just wish we could see him." Ned said while moving his hands in a circle motion, but when he did that a spark of orange and yellow flashed but then faded away. It caught Ned and Mj's attention.

"Ned." "Yeah?" They glance over where the spark was to see if what they saw was correct.
"Do that again." Mj said, still concerned with what's happening. "Yeah."

"I just wish we could see him." Ned said in a much louder tone while doing his hands in a circle motion once again. The spark becomes much bigger then before but still wasn't enough and it closed and faded away again. Ned and Mj both get up and out of there chairs to take a better look.

"Okay.. I just wish we could see Peter." Ned's hand went in a much larger circular motion to get a bigger spark, the portal had finally opened up revealing an ally way... but someone was standing there. Ned and Mj squinted to see better and the portal thing left Lola shocked, she was peaking her head to see what was there .

"Woah.." Ned gasped and admired his hands in which had a ring doctor strange's that Peter stole and gave to Ned.

"Oh your right.. I am magic." Ned still being stunned by what kind of magic he had done. Mj taps Ned's arm continuously. "Is that him?"

"Y- yeah yeah it has to be him." Both Mj and Ned start shouting and yelling out Peters name to get his attention so that he can come through the portal. The strange figure placed his hand to see them correctly and started running slowly to where Mj and Ned were. Peter jumps out of the portal in his suit, but it seems sorta odd. The spider logo and lenses seem... different. Ned and Mj let out an oh, and Lola jumped up letting out a scream of horror.

"Hi, hi." Peter waved at Lola trying to calm her down. Lola then threw a pillow at Peter.

"No no no, it's okay it's okay it's okay I'm a nice guy." Ned and Mj looked at Lola then back at Spider-Man but his voice seemed off? The Spider-Man guy lifts up his arms and then proceeds to take his mask off revealing his face. He looked surprised and confused as to how he got here.

"Okay." The guy whispered while having both his hand sorta up since this place was new to him and he has never seen this. Ned and Mj gave him a look of confusion as to who the hell he was.

"Who the hell are you." Mj did a little movement with her fingers while pointing out the so called "Peter parker."

"I'm Peter parker," "that's not possible?"

"I'm Spider-Man... in my world but then yesterday.. I was.. I- I was just here?" He had a confused tone just like Mj and Ned. Lola peaks again to see the strange man, Ned gasped while looking at him. Mj was in a defensive position not trusting Peter , from well a different universe.

"Strange theory, multi dimensional reality, and matter displacement." He breaths heavily while have three fingers up as if he were counting all of this stuff. He looks up quickly then at the teenager's standing there looking un easy.

"All real?" "Yeah?" Both Ned and Mj confusingly said while keeping an eye on him.

" I knew it!" He looks like he had just gotten a victory or something and looks proud.

"This has to be because of the spell." Ned tries to whisper at Mj but I wouldn't call It whispering since the other Peter heard what he said.

"The spell? Like magic spell!"

"No no no no, there's no spell." "No spell." "No" Mj tried to stop saying more and was successful at it but Ned on the other hand... well.

"Magics real here to?" "I mean no it's not- real I I mean there magicians and stuff but like." "Stop." She tried to stop Ned from saying major things to some guy that claims to be Peter parker.

"Prove it." "Prove what?" "That your Peter parker." Mj looked at him with a serious look while Peter being left confused.

Peter touched parts of his body to prove that there no pockets. "I don't Carry and ID on me, you know it kinda defeats the whole I'm a superhero thing—" Mj grabbed a piece of bread from a bowl that was on the table and threw it at Peter while getting into a defensive position again.

He gives her a slight smile and shrugs his shoulders. "Why'd you do that?" He said in a calm tone while giving her a confused look. "I was Trying to see if you had the tingle thing." Mj said while keeping her hands up just in case he does something.

"I have the tingle thing just not for bread.." Peter shrugs his shoulders once again. "Can you not throw, the bread again." He tries to work things out with her. "Your a deeply mistrusting person.... And I respect it." He held his arm out and jumped up and his arm stuck to the roof. Mj shrugged while holding a bread in one hand and in the other she did a little finger movement.

"Crawl around." "Crawl around?" "Yes." "No.." "yes, crawl around." "Why do I need to crawl around?" He tried to work things out with her but nothing seemed to work. "Because it's not enough." "This is plenty.."

"No it's not." "Yes it is." "No it's not." " it is."They went back and fourth until Peter said something different. "How do I stick to the ceiling." Mj threw the piece of bread that was in her hand at him. "Do it." She grabbed another piece of bread that was beside her bread.

"My Lola was asking if you could get the cobweb there, since your up there." Peter shook his head." Yeah." He placed his mask slightly in his mouth and placed both hands on the ceiling to start crawling."Thank you." He took the cobweb off and jumped back down. "We go—" he sighed and took his mask out of his mouth." We good?" "For now."

"So I opened the portal to the wrong Peter Parker." The portal that the other Peter came out of closed and that left Peter confused and shocked.

"Ye- yeah I guess you just keep doing it until we find the real one." "Ouch." "No offense."

"Okay." "Okay you got it," Mj reassured Ned.

————————————-

OKAY SO NEW STORY I PROMISE ITLL GET GOOD! Also I was thinking when the green goblin knocks Mj over and makes her fall off the statue, should it be Gwen who falls instead and Peter #3 catches her or should it be Mj who gets caught by Peter #3??? Not quite sure yet?

Word count: 1360