Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Lab scene

___________________________

MIDTOWN HIGH - CHEMISTRY LAB - NIGHT

___________________________

Lights blink on in a classroom. The three peters look over at the broken cures. Ned MJ and Gwen watch from nearby.

"Okay so, uh... Conners, Marko, Dillon, and um..." Peter hesitates, he sets aside the cure for Goblin.

"Uh, look, I think that I can repair the device for Marko, But the others—" Peter got cut off the another Peter.

"Oh I got conners. I've already cured him once, so no big deal." Peter said with a cocky tone in his voice, while he grabbed the cure. Gwen snickered a little by how cocky he just sounded. The two other peters gave him a little look.

"What? It's no big deal." He flipped the cure and caught it before it could fall. He made a little gesture with his hands.

"Great." The eldest Peter said.

"Yeah, that's great."

"I could do Dillion. I've helped Peter once, so I could see what I can do." Gwen walked over to where the cures sat and grabbed Dillion's. She gave the peters a small smile. Mj and Ned observed them and what they were doing. Gwen and her universes Peter walked to a station so that they could get started.

"I think I can make an anti-serum for Dr. Osborn. Been thinking about it a long time." The eldest Peter notices peters conflicted look.

"We gotta cure all of 'em, right?"

"Right." Peter said playing it off.

"That's what we do." He walks off to a station next to Gwen's and peters station. MJ's Peter notices her watching him. "What?"

"Just... three you's."

Everyone is hard at work. Ned pulls up a rolling chair and rolls over to the eldest Peter."So, do you have a best friend too?"

"I did." Peter said while also trying to concentrate on what he is doing.

"You did?" Ned said with a confused look on his face.

"He died in my arms, after he tried to kill me. It was heart breaking" He confessed, leaving Ned with a scared look.

"Dude..." Gwen's Peter whispered to Ned while Ned had a concerned look. 'Will he do that?'

_____________

MJ's Peter works on one of the cures. He turns to Ned.

"Will you uh... run a diagnostic?"

"Yeah." Ned said quietly. Ned refused to make eye contact with Peter. He starts the diagnostic on Peters laptop, then hurries off. 'What's up with him?' Peter thought. Mj slide her chair over at her Peter.