Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Peter

          Chapter 3: Peter... Parker?

   "Where's the place that you're Peter might, be?" The eldest Peter asked in a calm voice so that both Peter's can swing the two teens up there. Mj told him where he got possibly be and they all walked out of the door.

   It's still raining but lightly this time, it's a gloomy night. The eldest Peter tells Ned to hold onto him firmly so that he could be safe while swinging around the streets of Queens.

   A little spark showed up. It caught everyone's attention except for the first Peter that came through the portal. Ned, Mj, and the eldest Peter glanced over at where the spark was. The eldest Peter let Ned down since it was clear that they all wanted to see what was up.  They stood they for a moment and they saw that it slowly got bigger, and bigger. It got bigger to the point where it opened up and stayed up.

    It reveals the inside of a clock tower. Gears all over the floor and then... a lady with silky blonde hair with a fringe, ocean blue eyes, and nicely dressed lady looking around. She had a string of webbing on her chest. She had a small amount of tears in her eyes until her eyes met Peter not the eldest one though... but the first Peter that came to Ned and Mj first. She had a slight bloody nose who knows what could've happened right?

    "Is that you."

"Is that you, Peter Parker?" She had a cracky but beautiful like voice and looked at the first Peter that came through the portal.

Peter from what seems to be like from her universe looks behind himself making eye contact with the strange lady. He had a confused yet, almost teary face.

"Gw— Gwen?" Peters voice got scrappy and tears formed his face. Mj ned and the eldest Peter admired what was going on. They didn't want to but in since they didn't want to ruin the mood.

Gwen nodded and her lips formed a soft smile. Peter slowly ran up to her and pulled her into a deep hug. A hug that felt like it could go on forever, he didn't want to let go. Mj and Ned look at each other with small smiles on there face since it was a cute reunion.

"Wait how are you h-here?" Gwen's Peter pulled away slowly while looking at her.

"I-I don't know I just, I don't... really know?"

"The spell." Mj chimes in and looks at both Gwen and Peter. "W—wait what spell?"

"It's we're everyone who knows Peter Parker is being brought into this universe because of this spell that got all messed up... like a multiverse," Mj glances over at Gwen wondering what could've happened to her that made them both tear up.

"We should probably go to Peter.. well are Peter." Ned said.

"Y—yeah." The first Peter nods will looking over at Gwen. He gives her one of his classic smiles.

God, his smiles are the best.

________________________________
I'm sorry if it's bad and that I haven't
Updated this story in like
Half a month. I will most
Likely write more to this since
I actually like how this story is going
I have some motivation so
I can assure you that there will be
More chapters coming soon!

But I didn't know how to make her come through the portal so
I hope you guys like this idea!!

Thank you so much so your
Votes I really appreciate
It!! :)