Something Is Up

i apologise guys I've been having a bit of writing block but i am getting back on track with this story and with the Love Faces book series so Don't Worry there will be more chapters up soon.

love Tamz x.

-----------------------------------

The Next Day:

Tamara's POV: I woke up around 10, and I know Ciara was already up because she called me and asked me to pick up some plastic plates and cutlery but luckily I had some handy so I didn't need to go out and get any. Craig was working as usual which was kind of a bummer but I have to get over it. The kids were still asleep so I hopped in the shower, did the essentials and got myself ready before heading downstairs to lightly turn on the radio as I cleaned up the house a little as it got messy after Zakia came home with one of their friends and she made a little mess.

Then by time I had the house clean I saw it was just past 11:30 so I headed to the kitchen to make the kids something to eat and I thought since they've had a lot of fry ups lately and that they are gonna properly stuff themselves with junk later as Ciara's. They were gonna eat some cereal and a side of fruit. You see my kids aren't that picky as me but if I tell them to eat their vegetables of fruit they will do it and sometimes even without asking because they know they can eat anything they want as long as they eat right at the same time.

After the kids were up and ate I got Zakia ready whilst the boys finished up their food then I sat on the couch putting my shoes on as Zakia was watching SpongeBob. Like momma like daughter she loves it just like I do. It was almost 1 and while still waiting for the boys I remembered what Ciara asked me to bring so I got it ready and put it by the door when my phone rang and it was craig! We spoke for a while before Zakia literally jumped on me asking to talk to daddy so I let her then the boys came running down the stairs all ready.

When they realized their dad was on the phone they all took turns to talk to him as we walked out the door by time they finished talking to him we were half way to ciara's and when Jason handed the phone back to me craig was no longer there. "sorry momma..... he had to go back to work" I tried my hardest not to be upset and frown so I shook my head and put a fake smile on my face and said "its fine hun, you know your dad is busy." I continued driving when I noticed Tayshaun look at me through my rear view mirror and I looked back at him for a second knowing he knew I was upset.

Then I looked away and paid attention to the road and turned the radio on as the kids started singing along to a song on the radio as we pulled up at ciara's and I waited for the song to end before I turned the car off and everyone got out and we headed inside.