Tay's Here

Tamara's POV: my head was pounding...I passed out for a bit.. I pulled myself off the floor crossing my legs and facing the door when I heard Craig in the other side.. "Baby? Tamara are you ok? Tay's on his way.." I leant forward tapping the door "I want tay" I said slowly, feeling like I was going to faint again... I need my medication.. oh my God.. I just realised..I dont want Tay to see me like this!? But I'm still weak from passing out.. I can't make it to my feet..I was stuck there on the floor....

Craig's POV: it's been 2 minutes since I called Tayshaun when I heard the door slam open, I jogged down the stairs to see Tayshaun, Dreain and Jason out of breath and sweating, did they run here?!?

Tayshaun: WHERE'S MOMMA!!?

Craig: ...she's having a panicked attack...

Tayshaun: WHAT !!! WHAT HAPPENED??

Craig: ...I'll explain later... Right now she's just asking for you..

Tayshaun: WHERE IS SHE??

Craig's POV: I could tell by the look on his face he was worried about her, he ran here .. because he was so scared... I told him I can't explain to him what happened but he needed to remain as calm as possible and help calm her down.

Me and the boys ran up to my bedroom and I lent against the door and lightly tapped it ... "Baby? Are you there?" It was quiet for a few seconds then she replied "w..where's.. Tay.." then she tapped on the other side of the door..Oh no this is worse than I thought! She's already passing out and looking at Tayshaun who was frightened behond compare we knew she sounded really weak.."Craig.. I want my babyy!" She said banging the door once and her voice croaky from the tears.

I was just about to speak back when Tay tapped the door. "Momma! Tay's here! I'm here momma... Open the door..?" I looked at Tay, his face was full of panic, I knew before he went in there he had to calm down I held his shoulder and he looked at me , I whispered to him "try to stay calm, If you don't.. she'll get worse.. this is hard cause it's the first time you've seen your momma this way but you gotta be brave ok?..and don't ask her what happened.. it will make things worse.." Tayshaun nodded his head and swallowed the lump in his throat.

"T..Tay..where's Tay?" We all shot our head towards the door as we heard tamara speak faintly.. Tay looked at me before knocking the door and answering back. "Momma?.. it's me Tay.. I'm here!" She replied back a little later. "T..Tay?...m..mommy needs a hug" Tay straightened up and held the doorknob "ok momma.. but I need you to open the door.. can you do that?" There was silence for a while when we heard the door slowly unlock.. and Tay slowly opened the door knowing she was behind it.

Tay stepped into the room and just behind him Jason and Dreian were about to go in too but I stopped them..

Jason: dad.. I'm worried about momma too .. I wanna see her too ..

Dreian: yeah me too, I wanna se auntie Tamara too!

Craig: I know you both do.. I wanna see her too but right now Tay's the best person to calm her down.. I'm gonna explain everything as soon as she's alright but if you guys wanna help...

Just then Zakia started screaming, she must have woken up. "Dad what can we do to help?" Jason said looking at me with worry when I sighed rubbing my face and spoke.

Craig: ok, Jason I need you to go downstairs and get a glass of water for your momma, then I need you to look in the canned food cupboard and right at the back you'll see a bag of medication..I need to you bring that up to me. And Dreian I need you to look after Zakia.. she's gonna want her mom but she's way to young to see her momma this way right now...

Jason: ok I'll be right back

Dreian: yeah me too!

With that the boys ran in different directions and I stood by the door listening to Tamara and Tay...