She Knows

How would you handle this situation? Jinx was right in front of me, and it scared the shit out of me back then, I hadn't seen her in years, and that wasn't even because I couldn't, Silco knew where she was, I was just too much of a coward to face her back then. That just made it all the more worse, cause she was gonna realise that I knew Silco and that I could've asked about her, I mean I obviously asked about her I just never actually decided to reconnect with her, I guess I was gonna do it at some point, but I wanted to ease into it y'know, not get thrown face first.

'Crap, Crap, Crap, what do I do' Shirou thought, he was trying to sit as still as possible, to make sure that if she is bluffing, the chair doesn't move. "Jinx, I have no idea what you're talking about, I've been in my office by myself for the past 30 minutes" Said Silco, regaining his poker face that faltered for only a second. "Don't lie I saw someone sat right... There." she trailed off pointing to the now empty seat. "I could've swore." she mumbled, staring at the empty seat. "No one but me and you have been in this room for a while now." She stopped looking around the room in favour of looking towards Silco "And as for what you asked when you came in. No, I do not have anything for you to do. Go talk to Sevika, ask her if she needs anything." he said making Jinx pout. "But I don't like her." she whined. "Get over it Jinx, we all have to do things we don't like" he said with a glare. Groaning Jinx started to drag herself to the door "Fiiiine, I'll go talk to Sevika."

Watching Jinx close the door Silco spun his chair around facing away from his desk, Leaning forward and rubbing his face he sighed "Dammit Jinx." he mumbled, sitting up and looking out of his window he watched in silence. A figure wearing a blue hooded poncho caught his attention, staring and watching as they jumped from rooftop to rooftop, eventually leaving his line of sight, "Good luck, Shirou."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming to a stop Shirou stared at the giant bridge in front of him, this was the path that separated Zaun from Piltover. "Gotta get stronger" he mumbled to himself. Taking a deep breath in he took his first step to a new life, another phase in his ultimate quest of getting stronger. "I knew I saw someone in there." Shirou froze as a voice came from his right. Slowly turning his head he came face to face with Jinx, a smile was plastered on her face. "So!!, who are you then, mister magic man." Shirou started to panic, quickly saying "What, I don't have magic." Jinx just looked at him with a grin "Smooth." she said, making Shirou visibly deflate, "Fine, what do you want." he begrudgingly asked, "Who are you exactly." she asked, twirling around her gun with her finger. "Oh, is that all." he said "Well, I'm Shi....Sean, the names Sean." he answered, almost messing up and saying his real name 'Shit, almost messed up, hopefully she didn't notice'.

Shirou waited on her response as she stood there, no longer twirling her gun, instead she was looking down at the ground. Lifting up her weapon she pointed it towards Shirou's face. Looking up and at him, tears pricked her eyes. "You were with Silco for three years, and you didn't think to even look for me!!" she screamed, Shirou stepped back in shock. "What" he said, "You think I'm an idiot, you're the only person I know who can use magic, and you basically told me your name!!" At this point streams of tears were running down her face, With every step she took towards Shirou, he took a step back till his back was up against a wall. "Look, I didn't want to alright, I just couldn't.", "What, did Silco make sure you couldn't see me." she asked "NO, No...." he started "Then Why!!!" she screamed, interrupting him. "Cause I'm A Coward!!!" he shouted back, eyes closed tight. "When I heard what happened to the others, I couldn't face you, when we left to see them I said everything was gonna be fine, and as you can see, it wasn't"

Everything was silent for a while, that was until he saw Jinx slowly lower her gun to the her hip. He breathed a sigh of relief as she stood back. Pain enveloped the right side of his face, he recoiled to the left and almost flew through the air, stumbling a bit until he regained his footing, resting his hand on the wall to keep his balance and using the other hand to rub his cheek that was just hit. Turning his head to look at Jinx, she was currently flicking her hand that she used to punch him. "You said I could punch you if things went bad, and I think we can both agree things went to shit." she said, getting a slight chuckle out of him. 

"And for what it's worth, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you after the others died." he said, rubbing the back of his head and looking towards the ground. "Don't worry about, I got over it. Still hate Vi though, especially after what she did." she said making Shirou sigh. "look I know you may not think it but she had your safety in mind when she told you to stay at the bar, and with the explosion. I guess you're lucky that you weren't hurt." he told her, she looked at him with confusion "No not that." Now it was Shirou's turn to look confused. "What do you mean, the last time you actually talked to Vi was at the bar, right?" Jinx looked at him with wide eyes, "He didn't tell you?" she asked.

"Tell me what? What happened to Vi." he asked, getting closer and grabbing her shoulders. "Vi, Survived the explosion." she said, Shirou went wide eyed and took a step back. "When I went out to tell her one of my Bombs worked, I saw her with Vander, who wasn't getting up." she was now half way to crying again, her voice wavered with every word that came out of her mouth, Shirou had a look of pure concentration, not for her next words but the ones she had just said. "She left me, She left me all alone back there, SHE LEFT ME!!!, SHE CALLED ME A JINX!!!" she was screaming again, tears flowing without stop, this was obviously a very touchy subject for her, she was prepared to be left to cry it out, but she gasped in surprise when she felt arms wrap around her and pull her into a hug. She was silent for a few seconds before she let everything out. All her bottled up anger, sorrow and resent for her sister, It all just flowed out of her as Shirou kept her in that hug.

Sliding down the wall he kept her as close to him as possible, sitting down as he knew she was going to be like this for a while. Her wailing soon turned to an occasional sob, which then turned to quiet sniffles. "Y'know this seems familiar." he said, getting a small chuckle out of Jinx, "Now, onto problem number two." he said, making Jinx look up at him, he in turn looked down at her. "You said you told Vi your Bomb worked."

Yo me again, sorry this one took awhile, but the reason is in the A/N if you haven't read it. Now i want you guys opinion on something, would you prefer less chapters altogether so like instead of 5 parts per important chapter, they are one or 2 parts but they are longer and would maybe take more time, or should i keep with what i'm doing with shortish chapters every week or so. I only ask cause i can do either but you guys are the ones to read the book so you say also matters when i write these chapters, lemme know what you think. And as per usual, hope you liked the chapter.