Friends Are Always Good To Have

Y'know that satisfaction you get when everything goes your way, the plan that had been going on for ages has just succeeded, when I saw the dread on Jayces face and the betrayal on Viktors, It was something else. I'm not usually like this but, I knew these guys, or at least Jayce was the reason the crystals were here in the first place, the reason Powder was like she was. Mentally unstable, possibly too far gone to be helped, god I hope she's not. But this was necessary, laying the seeds of doubt, I don't like messing with peoples feelings, mainly when it isn't for a friendly prank, It just doesn't feel right. You should be looking your enemies in the eyes face to face, not the last thing they thought as they realized just how badly they messed up. It's just wrong, plain and simple.

What happened when Viktor spoke wouldn't exactly be a fight, more of him staring at Jayce in betrayal and Jayce just standing there not knowing what to do, it was a bit funny to Shirou, but he would never say that out loud. Actually he would. With Jayce not knowing what to do he turned back to Shirou, "This is your fault!" He said through gritted teeth making Shirou raise his hands in a mock surrender. "Hey don't blame this on me, your words not mine." He said taking a step back. "Yeah, well if you hadn't shown up I wouldn't have said that." He tried to defend himself once more. "So if he hadn't have shown up you would hate the people of the undercity?" Viktor asked confused.

"I never said I hated them, I said I didn't trust them. And this is exactly why!" He stated pointed towards Shirou. "I have no Idea what you're talking about, I came in here and have been nothing but honest." he said his hands raised in a mock surrender. And Jayce was having none of it. "Just Get Out!!" He screamed pointing towards his door. "If I leave then we aren't making this deal." Shirou said crossing his arms making Jayce stare at him in disbelief. "We weren't making the deal anyways so get out!" he shouted to him once more. Not taking his eyes of Shirou for a second. Waiting for him to leave. "Just know I warned you." Shirou said closing the door.

"Are you sure that was a good idea?" Viktor asked unsure, watching as Jayce fell back onto a chair and rubbed his eyes in exhaustion. "I have no idea." He answered honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking out of the complex he headed down the street, ignoring all of the dirty looks he got from the passersby. Walking down back alleys and taking shortcuts. Trying to get back the bridge that seperated Piltover and the UnderCity. But after taking one turn he locked eyes with a Piltover guard. Not reacting at all he continued with his walk, not acting in the least bit supsicous. About to walk past him he felt a hand grab his arm. "You look familiar." The guard said, "Do I know you?" He asked. Shirou looked at the guard who had gotten a hold of him. He looked pale, for some odd reason, he had brown hair and eyes as well as a mustache to go along with it. His Uniform was that of a Wardens. "I don't know you, so I doubt it." Shirou answered looking forward once more.

The Warden let go of Shirou's arm and straightened himself out. "I apologize." He said. "It's fine." Shirou responded and continued on his way. The static coming from the wardens walkie-talkie getting his attention.  "A report of someone threatening Scientist Jayce Talis and Viktor. Suspects most distinct features are their brown hair, Grey eyes and a dark blue, tattered Poncho." After hearing that the Warden turned expecting to see an empty alley. Yet when he saw the young teen still stood there he grew confused. "You wouldn't happen to know what happened to a Violet would you?" Shirou asked.

Turning around to stare at the warden. He jumped a little when Shirou appeared right next to him. "She dissapeared when I was a kid. And since you guys are supposed to be the law. I thought maybe you would know." Shirou said. Seeing the nervous look growing on the Wardens face he immediately settled with a glare. "Where is She?" Shirou asked once more. "I don't know who you're talking about." The warden managed to speak out. "I know you're lying. So I'll ask again. Where is she?" He asked through gritted teeth. Arcane energy collecting at the palm of his hand. Seeing this the Warden tried to gather his words. "She's in Stillwater Hold." He told him, Shutting his eyes out of fear. After hearing nothing he slowly opened his eyes to see an empty alley. Letting go of the breath he didn't know he was holding, he collapsed to the ground.