**Talks about an problem magne**

After the banquet I received a lot of letters asking about the dresses and jewelry that we were wearing, so after discussing with the department store managers we decided to send invitations to the nobility like we did to Temone's opening. And for the general public we will distribute pamphlets in the busiest street telling about the opening.

The group also reported that the products were already done and that the store could be open two days earlier. So the opening is schedule for three days from today.

I can already smell the money!

...

Today me and Leo came to Pondus for its opening. The promotion that the girls thought was free drinks for a week and if you come in a group of 5 each customer will have 30% discount.

Today's Pondus menu is:

Lasagna bolognese

Filet with mushrooms

Rice

Spaghetti with bacon and ail

Soup

Salad

Chief special: lamb risotto

As the manager of Pondus, Emily was the one chosen to give the speech to our lovely staff. Her speech was so much better than mine, I even caught myself with a few tears.

As we opened, a lot of workers groups of close shops came. We are full!

I'm glad that everything is running smoothly.

"Miss, the Second Prince came"

'Oho, my God of Wealth 2 came'
Walking towards the door I saw the Will and his 3 aides waiting for me to guide them to the table.

'Such a considerate child even brought friends and didn't reach the quota for the 30% discount'

Plus all of them eat for 3 persons. Sure is good to have a fast metabolism.

"Welcome to Pondus! I am delighted to have you grant us your presence here Your Highness, Sir George, Michael and Andrew. Do you perhaps have the platinum membership?"

"Hello Cecis, yes we do. Here it is"

"Okay. Do you want a private room or are you going to eat on the common area?"

"Private room"

"Okay, come with me. First you need to go pick the food and then you can sit down."

"Oh?"

I guide them to the self-service part and started to explain how it worked

"Well, this is today's menu, you can see the description of each dish at the plaque in front of them. You put how much you want in your plate/plates. At the end you will weight your plate and you will pay for how much it weights. Any questions?"

"What about the desserts?"

"They are a separate price"

Passing them the cleansing cream I let them start

"Clean your hands and after you pay I'll guide you to your room"

"Yes Ma'am"

Each bear child got three plates, they were so full that I had to call 2 waiters to help us. Of course I was not carrying any as I'm only responsible for the beauty right now.

"I will guide you to your room"

The private rooms had approximately 10x15 ft. And had a glass table and leather brown chairs. It also had a button to call the waiter when needed.
"Do you guys want to drink something?"