**Wolves POV 2 **

Prince Albert POV

-

'What is this enchanting?'

Seeing my ex fiancee in front of me I felt my throat drying. Feeling my weird state Julia pulled my arm, looking at her to assure that I was okay, I couldn't help but compare her to Cecile.

Julia is a very petite girl, with a cute face. When you look at her you have the urge to protect her, this feeling is one of the things that made me fall in love with her. Cecile is the opposite of it, she only passes a confident aura of someone you can rely upon at any time.

Because of her commoner background Juli has a more tanned skin than most of the noblewomen while Cecile has a very pale skin that never looked appealing to me until right now.

With her fiery dress as contrast her flawless skin was so attractive, that I had the urge to fill the exposed white skin with marks 'wouldn't it look nice?'

Not only did her skin look more attractive, her silhouette also screamed 'look at me'. This dress made you feel the urge to rip him to see what is beneath him.

Compared to Julia, Cecile measures are bigger. If with Julia my aim was to make her ask for mercy in bed, if it was Cecile I the aim would be to make her submit.

Seeing she leave after guiding my parents and all the eyes ogling her I quickly went to her with Julia. But what should we talk about? Do I ask Julia help? No, it would be too weird. Is not like I have immoral thoughts about Cecile, I'm just protecting her in the place of her brother. That's right, Louis that bastard went to the border, this is a easy topic.

"Hello Cecile, Have you heard from your brother?"

"I did Your Highness, he said that he is training hard with uncle so that he can be of better use for you. He said that he was sorry that he left without telling, but hopes you can forgive him."

"He better be, he left a lot work behind, tell him to contact me and ask forgiveness by himself and stop hiding behind his sister"

"I'll pass your message to him. Miss Julia you are lovely with this dress, it suits you well"

"Thank you very much Miss Cecile, it is one from the Papillon line in Asters. Ms Brennan is amazing as always. But I can't compare to you, as you truly look stunning today, don't you agree Al?"

Cecile is really stunning tonight, but...

"Too exposed"

'Cant you see the number of eyes ogling you? Their stares are irking me so much'

"I heard you talking that you were the one who organized and decorated the party, it's really different"

I couldn't thought that this woman was capable of so many innovating ideas, each time she surprises me more and more.

"Yes, all the decorations were made by me, I'm glad it was well received"

"What do you mean you made the decorations? Didn't you bought them somewhere and just placed them Miss Cecile?"

"Literal meaning ~ I made the centerpieces, the small barrels with the flowers, the golden leaves and etc. don't you think that I did pretty well?"

What? How could you soil your hands with such a rough job

"How could you do that, this a job for the servants"

"It's nothing much, everyone was busy and I like to do these things myself, is like a hobby"

"Bunny-Chan found you~"