**Wolves POV 1 **

Duke's heir POV

-

Today I came to accompany my father to the Duchess Dubois birthday party.

Dubois family is the talk of the high society right now because of the many novel shops that their daughter opened.

Because I am 10 years older than Miss Cecile, I never had a proper talk with her and rarely meet her because of my absence in official parties.

As such, my impression of her is limited to what I hear from her. Known as the flower of society people portray her as pure and gentle goddess. Between the men she is known to be someone to appreciate from a far.

But such notions were shattered when she and her little brother welcomed us.

With porcelain skin, plump red lips that begged to be kiss, and ideal measures, the woman in front of me is wearing an red dress that highlight her perfect curves and have a slit that show her slender legs and make you have the urge to see more.

When she bowed as the etiquette demands her abundant cleavage seems to invite you to drawn on them.

'What is this enchanting?'

"Is something wrong Sir Cale?"

'Of course it is, I'm at my limit right now'

With every cell of mine asking me to drag this woman to a room and eat her clean, it took all my forces to control my urges and answer as politely as I could in this situation.

"It's nothing Miss Cecile, I was just mesmerize by your appearance"

'More like enchanted'

"Fufu~ thank you very much for your praise, I was unsure about today's outfit I'm glad it could captivate your sight"

'Please Miss Cecile don't act like this or I'll really loose myself to you'

I need to get far away from this woman.

"I'll go greet your parents, we should catch up another time, if you excuse me"

As I fled from there, I start to think of how wonderful if she could marry to our house, Father would stop nagging me and She seems as a perfect partner for unfortunately... right she doesn't have a fiancée anymore... hmm I'll try court her from now on.

But seriously, the Crown Prince tastes are really different from other people, I can't see why would he leave her. Well, thanks to that I have an opportunity now.

...

Lukas POV

"Aunt Millie, Happy Birthday you look more gorgeous every time I see you"

"Fufu~ what a sweet mouth you have"

"Where is bunny-chan?"

"Oh, she went to solve something about the food, she should be back in a minute"

"That's okay, I'll meet her later, I'll let you greet the other guests now"

Bidding good bye to Aunt I went to find my friends.

As I passed through a group of noble heirs I heard something that made me chuckle.

"Did you see Miss Cecile tonight? She is so hot"

"I never noticed how big her cleavage was, I had to recite a mantra to stop stealing glances at it"

"Cleavage? Did you see her bottoms? They are dreamy."

"What do you guys know. Her long and well defined legs are the best part"

"Well independent of the best part of Miss Cecile body I really wonder how could the Prince let her go, if it was not because I'm already engage I would court as if there was no tomorrow"