**My 2 God of Wealth **

It's been 2 hours since we opened the doors and I think I can say that Asters is a success. Right now we are packed any floor you go can see many people buying or trying our products.

And of course today both Gods of Wealth are coming and I plan to get as many coins as I can for both of them.

Speaking of the Devil.

"Prince William you are here, where are your sides?"

'Don't you know is your job to bring them so I can rob them?'

"They will be coming later with their families. Why, am I not enough for you?"

"Only if you spend as much as you can. Come I will introduce to you our store."

"*sigh* please be kind with my wallet"

"I'm always kind Prince. Here is the beauty section, are you going to get gifts for Her Majest of course right?"

Will smiled weakly at me.

"Haha, of course. Do a package of the ones you recommend for her but just one line ok? And for father a perfume should suffice you can let my brother gift him the rest."

"What about you?"

"Haa... give me what you recommend."

"Sure~"

Pulling one of the attendants apart I assembled all the products in different gift boxes and ask to be sent later the Palace.

"Should we go to the next?"

"En"

On our way to the 3rd floor one of the security guards came to me

"Excuse me Miss, the Crown Prince has arrived, Sir Leon is talking with them and asked me to inform you"

"Thank you, you can go"

Turning to face William I thought I should drag him with me to endure the annoying couple.

"Your Brother is here, let's meet them"

"I'm really fine without seen them though."

"Shut up. I need a suffering partner"

Dragging him we soon met two annoying birds and a suffering soul.

Looking at Leo's face you could see traces of impatience, anguish, anger and tiredness. Hang in there Leo, I'm here to save you!

"Prince Albert, Miss Julia. I'm honored to have you come to the opening of my store, I was just about to guide Prince William to the clothing section, would like to come with us?"

"Yes please"

Quick and concise. Without her routine nonsense Julia is abiding to our deal

'She is more lovely this way indeed'

"Please follow me then. Leo stay here to welcome the guests please"

"Yes Miss"

I can feel how relieved he is that he don't have to come with us.

I started to walk in front of them and Will quickly came to my side"

"Oi what did you do to her? Teach me"

"Fufu~ we made a deal~"

"Oh. What deal?"

"She came to ask for help to fix the status quo with your mother. In exchange for my advise I asked her to be quiet as possible when she sees me. Isn't she more lovely this way?"

"So you were the one behind her sudden interest to the Queen's training. I thought that Brother create courage to put her to do it"

"Please stop dreaming. The probability of your brother forcing her into something has negative values. We are here"

Absolutely fantastic villainess:The villainess aims for a peaceful lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें