3

We ended up running of somewhere with a ball.
"So, what do we do now?" I ask, genuinely curious of what they do in there free time.
"Idk",Nick says. He starts throwing the ball against the wall. The rest of us got involved.
"So, how you liking Elma?" Larry said.
"I mean, it's not as bad as I thought it would be."
"Sorry we dragged you over here. You'd probably be hanging with the girls or back with your mom." Evan said. I mean, he's not wrong.
"Well, I'm actually kinda okay with hanging with you guys. You're not the worst people I've met."
They all say thanks at the same time
continue playing with the ball till Nick throws it at the deputy's car.
He gets out of the car and starts yelling at the boys,"How many times I tell you to keep away from my car?!"
They climb on the front of the car.
"How many times have you told us today, Deputy Dawg?"
He motions the boys to get off," Go on. Go on. Move it. Move it. Move it. Move it midgets. Come on, off the car. I got things to do."
"You may think you know everything," Jeff starts," But here's a news flash. Something radical finally happened in this town."
"Nothing radical ever happens in this town."
"Wrong. There's a new teacher here." I said, getting into the conversation
"You get a new teacher every year. And I guess a new student too I guess" he points at me.
"Yea, but this one's different. Deputy Dawg"
"Really different!" They say together. They started imitating kissing.
"Ewww. That's my mother you're talking about." I punch them in the shoulder.
Larry speaks with a high pitched voice,"Come on guys let's go."
"Bye deputy Dawg"
"Valeria, come on let's go!" Nick says.
"Nah, I gotta go home! Maybe I'll see you boys later!" I run the opposite direction.

A/N:sorry, I keep forgetting to write new chapters. But I won't stop this book. Maybe I'll write a couple chapters tonight.