✨1✨ : HOW IS EVERYTHING AFTER THE VICTORY

The white star had been defeated, due to its achievements the kingdom of Roan became the only empire in the western continent, it had become the shining sun of the entire continent. The citizens were now enjoying their lives in peace without any war, almost two years had passed since the last one.

And the story of the great heroes who brought about that peace was a well-known story in both East and West, the story of how, through the leadership of ex-commander Cale Henitus, they brought about that peace.

It was distributed through books written by his group, in every corner there was no one who did not know his story.

-Ahh

A sigh was heard on the walls of the imperial castle, two guards were found watching, although in these years there was nothing to watch.

-Everything is so peaceful

He listened to his partner and thought the same thing, the war his first war started when he was 16 years old and he fought under the command of Commander Cale. Without a doubt, something that I would never forget.

-For a moment I thought that the commander was not going to wake up

He was so deep in his past thoughts that he forgot for a moment that he was no longer their commander, but he still didn't change his question; Cale Henituse will always be recorded as the commander who brought about peace.

The gentleman agreed with his friend; after the fight the commander claimed to have defeated the White Star, the cheers were immediate after a long war that had lasted years the end was finally there everyone praised and celebrated their commander, until they saw his state the mist that covered him had dispersed now showing the lamentable state in which he found himself... the blood flowed from his chest, eyes and mouth his face was pale he looked haggard, the cheers of victory stopped and in the midst of that sepulchral silence he fell faint. He was helped by the imperial prince and the sword master who began to shout his name, his party members also rushed to his side, the war was over, the enemy had fallen, and their commander too, for more than a month this He didn't wake up they were beginning to lose hope that he did, but what many called a miracle happened.On the first day of the year, after the end of the war, he woke up; the people and felt so relieved and at the same time so surprised that they did not hesitate to remember the words of the white star.

^A human loved by the gods^; Although they doubted before the commander's refusal, the fact that he woke up when countless saints and doctors from the continents said that it was impossible for him to wake up, made them think that again.In fact the only ones that will still remain positivity was his people they never doubted that he would wake up.

-He really is the hero of the continent

-Yes it is.... did they say that the ex-commander was resting with his group?

-If they are currently resting, they must be tired they were the ones who fought the most in this war.