✨3✨: UNEXPECTED REQUEST (2)

Cale couldn't say anything about it, his mind became a mess.

Did I hear you right? He's asking me to marry him, has he really gone crazy?

He turned his head to where the children were looking if he had heard correctly; the dessert plates on the floor, as well as On's fork, showed him that if he had heard correctly with a petrified face, he turned to the crown prince.

-Wait, wait let me rephrase it

Cale's mind settled, if he had definitely been wrong; How could he call out of the blue and ask her to marry him? He must have wanted to say something else, with a calm mind Cale let out an almost inaudible sigh and when he was about to ask what he meant, what he heard was even more surprising than the first time, he was even considering fainting. see if it was. a dream

-Become my empress

Plack CRACK

Cale quickly turned towards the noise that had been loud enough to snap him out of shock for a few moments; The average 13-year-olds got up from their seats so abruptly that they overturned their chairs and on the table there were two holes where the legs of the dragon that had a confused face with an open mouth met.

-Hu-human... empress th-that...

He was so surprised in those moments that Cale had forgotten, turned his head towards Alberu again.

-Your Highness... explain yourself

Cale's tone became stern but nervous, Alberu let out a resigned sigh and began to tell him about the things from a month ago about the nobles and about the plan he had.

Uf...

-You're telling me... that the nobles won by insisting that they should have an empress to help rule, and their plan behind that is to gain power for their faction by making one of the girls associated with them the empress. . . .

Cale started to reply after a few seconds of silence.

-Precisely that is his plan

-And they also spread the rumor throughout the empire and people started talking about an empress...

-That's how it is

-Then he came up with the idea of ​​marrying someone who is not one of Márquez's people to use that against him, stop the rumors and reduce the power of the Márquez