✨5✨: COMMITMENT (1)

-Ahhh

-Human! Do you feel tired? Are you still going to sleep? Human, let's visit strong Lily and smart

Basen, you can't sleep.

Cale really needed to rest, last night was probably one of the worst nights of his life trying to explain the Emperor's plans to that terrifying old man.

He had told Ron all about the Emperor's plan, as well as the children who were an average of 13 years old and the dragon of 9 years old, who could cause more misunderstanding if they thought the wrong things.

Obviously after explaining the facts, I order him not to tell anyone else, he didn't even want to imagine how the rest of the vicious punks would react if they found out.

And the morning hadn't been better either, they had woken him up early, ruining his sleep, despite living in a moderately close place to the Henitus mansion, that terrifying old man insisted that he had to prepare properly. She still remembers what happened when the kittens and Raon walked into her room with Ron in the morning.

'-Young master-nim this Ron can't stand the thought of you giving them such important and shocking news with a mere appearance, this Ron will make sure you look like the great hero you are

-Human! Human grandpa Ron said we should fix ourselves too

"Nya, we'll wear cute outfits to lunch, won't we, Noona?"

-Yes, Grandpa Ron said to get ready while he helped you, Nya'

Cale I don't expect Ron to act like this after finding out, I expect a frivolous reaction or basically no reaction from him, however that I acted as if it really was a fact to celebrate I don't expect.It had been a long period of preparation, 4 hours getting ready to be exact, after breakfast. Ron had prepared a bath with Jasmine leaves and rose petals for him, Cale considered this a bit exaggerated but he let it go, despite that when he managed to see the outfit that Ron had prepared for him it was simply too much.

Ron had prepared him a light beige ruffled Eastern Continent silk shirt with a ruby-encrusted gold clasp at the neck, the trousers seemed to be plain black, but if the looks of a little closer up I could see that they were made from some of the finest fabric on the continent.

The jacket that I put on was made of wine-colored velvet with a double tail cut, the ends of the sleeves were colored with silver embroidery, the rest of the suit on the front also had this type of embroidery and on the back low holding game with two black buttons that decorated.A shoulder cape made of leather on the left shoulder and a shoulder pad of the same material on the right with gold chain decorations that accompanied the Henituse emblem on his chest, and black boots also made of leather with a little heel to do so. look taller with the same details of the suit in gold on the front.

As a final touch, he had also changed the simple black fabric ribbon that Cale used to hold his hair, for one made of the same fabric as the pants with gold woven decorations on the edges.