4 - It's Part of the Fame

" I could be a better boyfriend
than him, I could do the shit that
he never did. "
- boyfriend by dove cameron

"Morning, Walker," I said as I rubbed my eyes, still adjusting to the light.

"Goodmorning, Y/n," Walker was already awake, sitting on his bed, unpacking the rest of his things. "We're having breakfast at a cafe nearby at 9, probably to see our scripts,"

"Alright, I'm kinda nervous about meeting Ryan and Emma, not gonna lie," I rummaged through my luggage, planning on what to wear today.

"They're chill, don't worry. Although Ryan could be a real douchebag sometimes," he said laughing.

"No wonder people say you two are so alike," I joked. He turned to face me, mouth gaped open and an 'offended' expression on his face. "I'm only joking," extending the end of my sentence.

I quickly got ready and chose a fit for myself

^ look at yall, looking so fancy :>

"Walker! Are you done in there?" I banged on the bathroom door. "It's like 8:55! We're going to be late if you don't hurry up!"

"Almost done!" He yelled back. I then heard a soft knock on the door, opening it almost immediately to reveal Emma in a brown blazer and Ryan in a basic Deadpool t-shirt.

"Are you kids ready yet?" Emma said.

"Walker's probably in the bathroom shitting or something," Ryan said behind Emma. Before I could say anything else, the bathroom door opened and Walker walked out, wearing a basic t-shirt and jeans.

"Great, let's go people!" We all rushed out, Emma contacting Shawn about our arrival.

————

The cafe was small, yet cozy. We sat down in our respective seats, Walker to my right and Emma to my left.

"Alright, team, here are the scripts for the first few scenes of the movie. Hopefully you all understand the plot to a certain extent," Shawn said as soon as the waiter finished taking everyone's orders. He handed them out around the table, each person receiving stapled papers with the words 'The Framework' printed on it.

From the corner of my eye, I saw people with cameras, lurking around the bushes on the opposite street of the cafe we were eating at. I elbowed Walker's arm, making him look up from the script. I motioned to one of the people outside, a few other cameras flashing.