11 - Lovebirds

" my boy's an ugly crier but
he's such a pretty liar, "
- my boy by billie eilish

6 weeks. I woke up to the loud ringing of our alarm clock striking 5:00pm. I grunted and turned smashed the alarm clock in annoyance. I suck at afternoon naps.

"Is Walker seriously still asleep?" I mumbled to myself. I sleepily got out of bed and took the air horn that we bought yesterday on the coffee table, braising myself before pressing the top of the air horn. A loud sound erupted from it making Walker jump from his bed, hands on his head.

"Holy shi- what the fuck was that?" He yelled, hus voice cracking from being so sleepy. He kneeled on his bed, taking one of his pillows and throwing it at me, completely missing.

"Oh come on, it's your fault you didn't wake up, now get ready sleepy head, we're going to the airport in 40 minutes," I reminded him.

Basically, in the next few scenes of the movie, our characters will be in a forest, so Shawn booked a flight for all of us to Virginia to film in an actual forest instead of just building one or using cgi. The forests around here aren't as green or huge as the ones he wanted, anyway. I quickly picked a comfortable outfit and packed a few other clothes since we'd be staying there for a while to shoot multiple scenes.

 I quickly picked a comfortable outfit and packed a few other clothes since we'd be staying there for a while to shoot multiple scenes

^^ Is this actually comfortable? Probably not but beauty is pain y'all. its not itchy btw its cotton 😭

I walked out and grabbed two granola bars, unwrapping one and throwing the other at Walker who was still packing his stuff, even though I tried convincing him to last night.

"Ow," He mumbled when the granola bar hit his head, but he caught it when it fell, "Oh thanks,"

"Don't mention it," I took a bite of my granola bar and grabbed my luggage, heading towards the hotel room door.

"Wait for me, pretty know-it-all!"

————

"Oh shit, I already see a bunch of people. How did they even know we were going to be here?" Ryan groaned as we reached the airport, fans upon fans crowding together at the airport entrance.

"Did Shawn post about it or something?" Walker responded, shifting his position on the car seat. Our car was nearing the entrance when the car door slid open, revealing countless people crowded next to each other shouting each of our names.

"Oh god, I regret this, is it too late to go to another airport?" I asked sarcastically, grabbing my bag.

"We're going to be fine, Y/n, relax," Walker said, patting my shoulder. Ryan walked out first, waving at the huge crowd of chaos. Among the people, I heard someone yell 'RYAN I LOVE YOU' I swear I wanted to shove myself back into the car and drive away never to be seen again at that moment. Walker just rolled his eyes and swung his arm onto my shoulder, pulling me closer as we passed the crowd. He grew a bit taller these past few weeks, around the same height as I was now. (imagine he's taller, everyone.)

We went through security and got our bags checked, casually signing autographs and taking photos with a LOT of people. Ryan was the most relaxed person there, he's already used to all this which is kind of sad if you think about it. Walker snd I were the most cheerful ones, it was exciting to meet hundreds of fans, although it could get annoying at times, it's better than paparazzi anyway.

————

"I... loved that," Walker said, plopping onto the aeroplane bed, smiling cheerfully.

"Huh, did you," I checked my phone, '7:54pm', food should be served in around 30 minutes or so. First class is... comfortable, I'd say. Walker and I shared a cabin, a barrier between our beds for privacy. Ryan's cabin was just next to ours, us being in the middle and Ryan's cabin being on the right side of the plane. Before we were about to take off, I felt my phone vibrate and a sound coming from Walker's side of the cabin.

————

The Unbelievable Trio

Mr. Pool
food's gonna be served in a few minutes, any thoughts on what you're gonna get?

Walkie Talkie
no idea
and why the hell am I named 'walkie talkie??'

Y/n Scobell
suits you
I don't like my name someone change it

Walkie Talkie
it's amazing Ryan don't change it

Mr. Pool
I'm not planning to

Y/n Scobell
I hate you all

Mr. Pool
the feeling is mutual 🥰💕❤️🤪

Y/n Scobell
I don't even know what's on the menu

Mr. Pool
it's in the compartment in front of you dumbass, have you ever been in first class before?

Y/n Scobell
no-?
who do I look like to you? Elon musk?

Walkie Talkie
just let us order in peace

————

I turned my phone off and grabbed the menu from the small compartment in front of me, skimming through the variety of foods.

"Gosh, all of these sound so fancy, I just want fries, man," I said to myself.

"I know right, what's beef teriyaki?" Walker asked, looking up from his menu to look at me.

"It's some kind of beef if you couldn't tell," I joked.

"You know what, fuck it, I'm just gonna order a burger," He said, putting the menu back in its compartment. I was still trying to find something I liked to eat, it was quite hard since my diet only consisted of McDonalds and water most of the time.

"I'm just going to order the pasta, the most basic thing on earth," I said, also putting the menu in my compartment.

————

"This is good," Walker said with his mouth full after taking a bite of his burger, "How the hell are you already finished?"

"You got your food 20 minutes late, Walker, of course I'm finished," I placed my plate onto the table in front of me and sat up on the bed, cross legged and incredibly full, "And don't talk with your mouth full," I added.

"I'm almost finished though," He then ate the last piece of the burger and wiped his hands with tissue, his cheeks filled up. I laughed at this and took a picture of him smiling with his mouth full. weirdo.

A/N:
does anyone get the chapter's title? lovers in the air? lovebirds? I thought it was incredibly creative tbh. Anyway, sorry for the late update, I've been really busy lately since it's gonna be my birthday soon :] also there probably won't be an update tmrw because I've got other plans sadly :( but dw! the next chapter is going to be VERY interesting if you know what I mean... - Raven

EDITED A/N:
oh my god i was a genius putting the chapter name lovebirds i didnt even think about it - Raven