Chapter 2: The First Task

"What's wrong?"i asked since i didn't get a response from them.

It turned silent after i said that, did i go too overboard?,

This is bad i might not get any customers at this rate.

"(ahem) i'll give a discount to you as my classmates" i said trying to save myself from this situation,however it seems like it didn't do anything.

They were giving me weird looks.

It seems like...

... i messed up.

Unbeknownst to him his introduction caused some mix reactions from them.

'A-anything!..well he's not bad looking maybe i could ask him some............. .handholding! '

'A manwhore!'

'gross'

'Rental boyfriend?!'

Suddenly the door opened revealing a woman with black haired tied in a ponytail saving me from my failed attempt of attracting customers.

Skip :Sae's Explaination

It seems like 100,000 points which is equal to 100,000 yen in currency is already a big amount for highschool students.

Well, i've been spending by using that man' black card and that place didn't taught us the average of any things.

The class ended with students that were like freed from their cages. They already plan what would they buy for the points they receive and....for me..
..i didn't get any customers today, no one invited me to hang out.

My seatmate even called me 'Pathetic' as soon as she went out.

I just hope rumors won't spread something bad about me.

I went to the convenience store so i could buy atleast something cheap to eat for lunch and dinner,

My current points is 100,000 points, my classmates or potential clients didn't notice that there is a possibility that we won't be given the exact 100,000 points by the next month.

I should do something before they spend it to others.

(Timeskip) - Next Day

None.

I didn't get any customer's yesterday.

I even post it to the school forums yesterday, however i only got some hate comments and some flirty senpais.

rumors begun to spread because of my post and soon it was flooded with comments.

'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a manwhore'

'French kiss me for 10,000 points'

'He will do anything as long as you give him points'

' 50,000 for a photo of you shirtless!'

'Be my punching bag and i'll give you 10 points then. Kukuku'

'I' ll pay 1 million points if you become my butler for 1 month fufufu'

My luck really is rotten.I shoul've explained it in a very detailed manner.

I am quite tempted about that last comment though, her name was Sakayanagi Arisu she was the only one who didn't hide her name along with that guy who wants me to be his punching bag

I observed Matsuo-san on how he do his duties around the mansion and i think receiving 1 million for being a butler for 1 month is a pretty good deal right?