Chapter 24: The Sudden Visitor/'s

Ayane-senpai's Commission was a commission that I could not refuse.

She dropped my name to her parents that they might've started to investigate about my background already.

Not only because I would be put in a tight spot since her parents might evaluate me during my time at school, the 300,000 private points was also very enticing.

I doubt that they could get any information from me though.

However in the event that they did so they would never agree to our relationship, they would pull away Ayane-senpai away from me and treat me as some sort of a virus that she shouldn't be in any contact of, losing the opportunity to make my way to fortune.

I might actually not be unlucky if they couldn't find any information about me, if her parent's have power then surely they would also have money.

"I'll add another 100,000 points if this was a success!" perhaps Ayane-senpai felt that I was hesitating to accept her deal.

I am not a man who accepts any deal just for money. Just what does she think of me?

That was a joke. I am nothing but a slave to money.

Hurray for 400,000 private points!

I already said in the first day in my introductions that I was willing to be a friend or a boyfriend for someone, its just that I didn't expect that I was going to be introduced to someone's parents in my time here.

I stood up, walk towards Ayane-senpai, kneeled beside her and took her hands to mine.

" I understand your situation Ayane-senpai, so.....Let's get Married!"

Seems like I wouldn't use my last resort of marrying an old sick billionaire lady and wait for her to die. What a relief.

My actions made Ayane-senpai to be a blushing mess, that she throwed the bear she was hugging towards my face.

"W-W-What are you saying all of a sudden?! , we will just date! , Just date!, The marriage can be later!"

She went to her bed and I started to dodge the numerous stuff toys that she keeps on throwing that were surrounding her bed.

Still, the marriage can be later? I wonder what does it means?

After she calm down, she apologize to me about the situation I was put in.

If she decided I was not fit to be her husband then I am also fine as a brother. I guess I would need some advice from the professional Hirata, the ways of the fake dating.

"I'll cook us some dinner, so wait there" Ayane-senpai went to her room that I was banned in entering, i heard some rummaging from the outside even though it wasn't my intention to eavesdrop, soon she came out holding a white shirt and gave it to me.

"You can wear this first, it's an oversize shirt, i'll put your shirt in the washer for the meantime. " she said, i remembered that I coughed up some tea due to her sudden statement that some of it spilled on my shirt.

It wasn't really that much of a problem but I accepted her offer and I began to remove my shirt.

The stain on my shirt wasn't that much and it was already nighttime anyways so I could just wash it in my dorm without encountering someone on my way.

"Y-you!, why did you remove your shirt so suddenly?!" Ayane-senpai covered her eyes using her hands but there were gaps where she could still see me.

She looks flustered for some reason, although seeing someone top naked was a reason to be flustered, shouldn't she be used to seeing me top naked already?