Chapter 8: Ayanokoji Vs Ayane

"You better be ready to give back the points you receive from us Ayanokoji" the red haired vice captain said as we sat side by side while waiting for Hitomi senpai, our team members went to gather around.

I observed the three of them and they all had the same expressions...they were all nervous,

Its not like i was forcing them to win the competition, i would only missing out with 63,000 points per month, however i already had an angel like Nagumo senpai who would give me lots of points for just doing a simple paperwork.

I wonder if i ask the president to give me his paperworks too, how much would he pay me?

Since he is the president then he would give a larger number of points right?, that puts a smile on my face. I should make a deal with him just like how i did with Nagumo senpai.

In case something unfortunate happens, i already save up enough points to protect myself,its already two weeks and i already have almost a half million.

"Ayanokoji-kun please stop staring listlessly, the others might taught you are gawking at the girls butts and call you a pervert" Sato said as she suddenly sat on my lap and lay her back to me.

"Don't worry Sato, Oni-sensei's eyes are glowing with a dollar signs again it would be more likely that he would stare at a coin on the ground rather than a girls butt. " Ninomiya and the others were already gathered around me, she sways her hips to me, giving me a view of her bouncing marshmallows.

" Stop swaying that idiot"

"You can touch it you know"

And get filed for sexual harassment and lose my points?, No way.

" Did you earn a lot of points again Ayanokoji-kun, mind giving your neesan some?" Nishikawa who was behind me suddenly give me a massage on my shoulders said.

She's been prompting me to call her 'neesan' once she knew that she was 3 months older than me.

"Of course not, earn your own points, its my own blood and sweat of getting those"

She then acts like she was shot from the chest, and pounce from my back and put me into a headlock.

"You should give some to your neesan, you ungrateful brat "

There's nothing to be grateful for, in the very first place.

"What if i give you a kiss then?, will you give me some?" she whispered to me seductively but i wouldn't be deceived.

"No, i'll just kiss you,then you give me points" i said as i remove my head from a headlock,

"Goodness, i wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly make a kissing booth" Nishikawa facepalmed to my response.

Kissing booth? not a bad idea, however kissing basically means sharing bacteria to each other and having bacteria means, getting sick and getting sick means expenditure.

"Y-You'll ask points if someone will kiss you Ayanokoji-kun?" Sato looks interested to my statement.

Ninomiya just send me a disgusted look to me.

"Of course not, kissing isn't even that romantic, it's just sharing bacteria"

"You're not wrong about that last part"

Atleast talking to them made them calm a bit before the competition starts.

The four of us had gotten close for this past week and i could say that i consider them as friends, they were really good people aside from stealing my lunch so i was forced to buy a meal from the cafeteria, spending a bit of my points since the vegetable meal doesn't have any taste.