Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

This happened in a particular night when the moon shined the brightest. Coincidentally, this night was also the same night the meeting would be held.

In one of the room in the girls dorm, there were four girls that rounded up around the table,one seat was still unoccupied, they were currently waiting for the last member to arrive.

They didn't turn the light bulb but rather they used a candle and placed it in the middle of the table as the source of their light in the dark.

The four women were silent for a while, the silence ended when someone complained about the late arrival.

"What's taking her so long?, this is a very important meeting" one of the girls complained about the last member's tardiness.

This girl has upper length brown hair, and one of the upper echelon of the group. She was the first girl to encounter Ayanokoji since she was his classmate, she was also his first customer and the first one.....to sleep with him.

"Let's have some patience, tonight would be the start of a great foundation, being in a sour mood would ruin the night." a woman with a long black haired girl replied to the brown haired girl complaint.

Despite not being the first one to encounter him, she easily rose to be the leader of this group, she was even called the big sister of Ayanokoji.

"C-can't we turn on the lights?, i'm a bit uncomfortable with the dark." a woman who has a short black haired said a bit frightened.

The only girl who calls Ayanokoji an "Oni" for the training she went through, however that same training was the one that formed these three to be the one who currently holds the most affection towards the boy.

"We can't turn on the lights, it would ruin the mood"

"T-This looks like were forming a cult though, Nishikawa-san"

"Geez, Airi i told you to call me Ryoko-nee, Also It doesn't only look like it, We really are forming one."

"What?!"

The fourth member was a three days old from becoming a member of the group, due to some events and invitations, she started hanging out with this group and she found it comfortable hanging out with them rather than her classmates.

Along the way she found out that these three holds a very strong affection to the boy who saved him from getting violated.

He was the one who pulled her from the darkness, at first she didn't know why would the boy save her?, he was infamous for doings things as long as someone offered points to him.

Then why did he save someone like her? She didn't have enough points to commission him yet he saved her, she was thankful to him not only for saving her but if it wasn't for him, then she wouldn't be able to hang out with the other girls.

But being with these three also influenced her, that her affections to Ayanokoji also become stronger.

It came to the point that she stole one of the posters that hangs on the wall where Ayanokoji was top naked form was shown from Ayane Aya's room the vice-captain of the swimming club,which they discover that has the same interest with them.

The members of the group has one thing in common.

All of them holds an affection with the boy in Class-D, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

After the pink haired girl realized the situation she was in, a knock came from the door of the room.

It was the last member, the newest member of the group too, Ayane Aya who was shook when she opened the door just to saw a dark room with four girls around the table and a candle was place in the middle illuminating their face.