three ; distraction

It had been a week since she was added into a random group chat full of crackhead boys. They insisted that she put their names in as their first initials or some random nickname. Of course, she changed them up a bit to match their personalities and such. Why they couldn't give her their full names, Misun had no idea but she didn't pry into it.

It was a gloomy Wednesday and Misun was currently sitting through a lecture, trying to pay attention but failing miserably. She woke up late and didn't have time to stop for her morning coffee, therefore ruining the rest of her day.

Glancing up at the professor, she quickly pulled her phone out and decided to message the boys to pass the time.

———

the spice girls 🤤🤠

Misun
guyssss
Misun
:(((((

———

Almost as soon as Misun had sent the text, her phone lit up with notifications. She smiled fondly as she lifted her phone again and hid it underneath the desk discreetly so that the professor wouldn't catch her.

For some reason, the boys always seemed to be on their phones. There was never a time when she would text them and they wouldn't respond. For Misun, who lived by herself and preferred to be in her own company, it was comforting to know that someone would always be there, even though she had no idea who they were.

Much to her surprise, they were really starting to grow on her.

———

home wrecker
whatttt
home wrecker
:(((( ?

banana milk boy
what's wrong bb

sunshine 🥰
why is our little misun upset?? 😢😢

Misun
i hate school >.<
Misun
and i'm really hungry and i'm
tired and i can't focus

taebae
oh no
taebae
did you wake up late again??
taebae
and have to skip your morning coffee??!!

Misun

taebaeahhh so that's a yes

taebae
ahhh so that's a yes

home wrecker
oh i though it was shark week 💀

banana milk boy
what does that mean???

joon
it's ok we all have those days
joon
just keep your head up sunny 😊