twelve ; calm after the storm

"A-am I hallucinating?"

There were some chuckles and amused smiles as the words slipped from Misun's mouth. "No, you're not hallucinating." Misun glanced up from the ARMY tattoo to see that RM, the leader of BTS, had pulled his mask off to reveal his signature dimpled smile. He tapped the seat beside him, which was between him and Jungkook. "Come sit down."

"O-okay," She murmurs nervously, walking over to the seat and sitting down. As she did so, every conversation they ever had came rushing back to her. She couldn't believe that she had been texting BTS the entire time. There were so many hints! How could she be so oblivious?

"Sunny..."

The sound of her newly coined nickname snaps her from her thoughts. Misun looks up to her right to see Jungkook with a shy smile and a pink face.

Wait, what? Is he blushing? No, Misun, he's just shy around girls. Everyone knows that.

He holds out a bouquet of flowers. "I-I got you these. I didn't know what you liked so..." His signature bunny smile makes an appearance a second later as Misun blinks in surprise, cautiously taking the bouquet from his hands. She begins to blush profusely as she gazes at the bouquet. She notices the asters, white blooms, and lilies that surround a single sunflower that's placed in the middle. She could tell that Jungkook put a lot of thought and effort into it, which made her feel warm and fuzzy inside.

It was the first bouquet she had ever received from a boy.

"I love it, thank you! These are so pretty. I'll take good care of them," She says, setting the bouquet carefully on the ground beside her. She couldn't wait to put it in a vase once she got home.

Jimin, who was seated beside Jungkook, claps him on the back proudly as V smiles a boxy grin. Misun looks away to hide her blush, only to come face to face with RM, Jin, J-Hope and Suga.

Suga looks bored and uninterested in what is going on as he sits in his chair. J-Hope, Jin,  and RM however, watch the scene unfold with bright smiles - J-Hope's being the brightest.

As the younger ones continue to tease Jungkook, Jin looks to Namjoon. "Why don't we introduce ourselves, yeah?"

Namjoon nods and turns to Misun with an eye smile. "I'm RM, as you know, but please call me Joon or Joonie. Like you do in the group chat, okay?"

Misun nods and smiles shyly. She then looks to Jin, waiting for him to speak. She plays with her fingers nervously underneath the table as the introductions go around the table. Finally, Suga is the last to introduce himself.

He sighs and says, "I'm Suga, but call me Yoongi."

Misun smirks as she realizes that he's the one she's been calling Grumpy this entire time. She could just tell by the way he looked because he looked, well, grumpy. She must not have hidden her face very well because a second later, he narrows his eyes and adds, "And don't call me Grumpy."

Jimin and J-Hope burst out into laughter at Yoongi's comment while Tae elbows him playfully. Misun giggles at their childish behavior as Yoongi rolls his eyes. He goes back to sitting peacefully in his chair, ignoring the chaos that has erupted around the table.

With the introductions done, Hobi calls a waitress over to take their orders. Once they're done and the waitress walks away, Jin looks at Misun with a twinkle in his eyes. "You look tiny compared to them two," He says teasingly, pointing to Namjoon and Jungkook.

The boys laugh as Misun blushes with embarrassment. "I can't help that!" She exclaims.

"Yah, hyung! you look small compared to them, too!" Taehyung giggles, pointing at Jin's arms.