Entrance Exam?

Haruka's Pov

My name's Hasebe Haruka, an average girl with a well endowed body. I was riding the Bus on my way to my new School. Can you Believe it? I got accepted into Koudo Ikusei Senior High School!, The most prestigious school in the Whole Japan. With a 100% job acceptance, I enrolled because of that reason and what do you know. I got accepted! Though I'm pretty sure that my score was average in the Entrance Exam, I was so nervous during the interview that i messed up a couple of times, The only setback of it is you cannot contact your family for the next 3 years, But that's that, And this is now, I'm gonna make sure to live my highschool life without regrets, like be with my true friends, or Even find a Boyfriend, I'll never let a chance go Away again like in middle school, I'll make sure that the one that i want will be Mine and Mine alone!. 

As I was conversing in my own monologue, The bus stopped at the last Bus stop.

I'm Currently staring outside the bus window ignoring the stares I got from the other people on the bus.

The bus was almost Full but I didn't care one bit. Until a Certain brown-haired boy talked to me, He had an Apathetic face that makes him look Mature and he's releasing this Mysterious kinda vibe that's making me Kinda stare at Him

"Um.. Is this seat taken? If not, can I sit on it?" He asked me, I was perplexed because this is a Public bus you can sit anywhere you want to or Maybe he Doesn't want to Scare me? If so, What a Gentleman he is. I was so invested in my monologue that I was staring at him for quite some time now. 

I Immediately nodded at him. He Thanked me and sat down immediately because the bus was about to start moving.

"Um..  My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka From Class 1D. Nice to meet you" He initiated the conversation between us. Now that I take a closer look at him, Calling him merely handsome is an understatement, He's Probably the most Handsome boy I've ever seen! his apathetic face compliments his Mysterious aura that makes you want to notice him, Some people might mistake him for being gloomy but not for me. He also got this.. How should I put it..  Confident?... Superior?...I can't comprehend it in words but to me it feels like he's the most Perfect human in the world. Who knows. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

"I'm Hasebe Haruka. I'm also from Class  1D. Nice to meet you too" I replied to him as he nodded in response.

'Heh? So we're in the same class' i thought to myself hiding the excitement of knowing what his ability and nature are.

"Seems Like we'll be Classmates for the next Three years" He said Trying to keep the conversation going 

"Seems like it, Ayanokoji-kun" I replied continuing the conversation 

As he was about to Continue speaking 
An Argument can be Heard in Middle of the bus

An Office lady Arguing with A Blonde-haired boy who refuses to give the priority seat to the old lady

"He pisses me off" I said/muttered to myself or rather to Ayanokoji-kun who stared at me for a few seconds before replying.

"It's inevitable that we'll meet a type of guy like him, It's better to just ignore it" he said trying to calm me down.

"You're right but he still pisses me off" I said with disgust laced in my voice. 

As he was about to reply to me, He got interrupted again. 'Pfft-, seems like the world doesn't want him to converse with me in this bus'

“Everyone. Please listen to me for at least a little bit. Can anyone give their seat for the old woman? Please, anyone.” a beige haired girl said.