Sports Festival's Result? Perfect Victories? A Fucking Celebration?

3rd Person Pov.

Half an Hour has Already Passed since the Jaw dropping Move Ayanokoji Kiyotaka Did. Surprising Everyone to the Core. Including the Guest from the Higher Ups.

That Given Time was Enough to Help Recover the Unconscious Victims that are Really Pissed Off And Currently Throwing a Rage Fits in their Class' Tents.

"Geez. Can't they just Stay Quiet and Be Grateful for the Time I Bought for them to Recover? They're Acting like our Dead Classmates in the Past." Kiyo Remarked, Patting Both Kikyo and Haruka's Head.

Kiyo's been Patting their Heads for the Last 5 Minutes Now, They Just Extremely Jealous because Kiyo gave Honami a Full Minute of Headpat when he's Making his Way towards the Restroom.

"More like you caused them to Rage like That!" Akito Exclaimed, Laughing Haughtily With Ken and Hirata

"Seriously, Did you really have to Slam their Faces Together?" Suzune Inquired with a Raised Brow.

"It's a Pre-emptive Measures, Suzune. You'll See in the Last Event." Kiyo Added

"Huh?"

"If You Guys don't break past your Limits by Then, You'll Be the Ones that is Broken" Kiyo Informed Seriously, Earning the Full Attention of the Last Events Participants.

"And I'm Not Saying this to Destroy our Momentum, Though I'm Sure You Already Know what I'm Trying to Say, right?"

"Yeah... It Means We'll Have to Grow Right Here and Now." Suzune Said with a Small, Excited Smile

Hearing those Words, A Smirk Formed on Kiyotaka's Lips.

"I'll See Our Class' Baton on my Lane First Then." At Those Words, Kiyo Stood Up and an Announcement Echoed at the Same Time.

Just as Kiyotaka was about to Left the Tent, He Turned Back with the Most Confident Smirk in a While

"Now, Let's Kick Some Asses."

"YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

•••
Kiyo's Pov

Me and Kikyou are the Only Ones Left that are not in our Lanes. Were Taking our Time as much as Possible

Although She Seemed Happy, I Could Tell She's Brimming with Jealousy and Doubt. I've Also Seen her with Marks that she's been Hurting herself, Like when she hasn't Release all her Frustrations.

"Hey Kikyou. " I Stopped Dead in My Tracks as I Called out to the Beige her Beauty.

"Hm? What's Wrong, Kiyo-kun?" She Gave me her Usual Smile, Though This Time, It's Forced.

"I'll Ask Once, What is it that you Desire the Most?"

"Huh? What are you sayin, Kiyo-kun? I don't understand...~!"

She Tried Avoiding my Question but the Seriousness in my Eyes Stopped Her Act in an Instant. She Bit her Lips quite Aggressively.

"I want you..." She Trailed Off "I want Every Fiber of Being Named Ayanokoji Kiyotaka! I Want to Receive the Same Treatment as Haruka! I Wanna to be Yours! I Want You All for Myself! I Don't If I'm only Number 2! I Don't Care What I Have to Sacrifice. I Just Want to be Yours!" She Exclaimed, Tears Slowly Forming beside her Crimson Eyes. Her are Fingers through Also Trembling but She Soon Stopped

"I'm so Sorry! That's Selfish for me to Say, I Mean it's Impossi-!" "It's not.." Before She Could Continue to Put herself Down, I Cutted her off in the Warm, Soft Tone.