Ongoing and Aftermath of the Party? The New Leading Figure?

3rd Person Pov. 

Loud cheers, party lights, varieties of food and drinks, pool filled floaters, the disco ball, the party sounds in the background and lastly, The joyful, happy students and members of team Red dancing, drinking, eating, partying without a care of the school and competition.

It's the Words that Describe the Ongoing Event in One of the Pool Resorts in ANHS

"LET'S FUCKING PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!" Ken, Who's Standing on the Highest Jumping Board which Stands in 10 Ft, Screamed at the Bluetooth Mic Connected to the One of the Loudest Speaker like a Fucking Madman before Gulping on his Beer.  

""FUCCKKK YEEAAAAHHH!!!"" ""YOSSHAAAA!!" "BESSSTT DAYYY EVERRRR!!!"

"""Go Jump, Ken! Head First!!/ Make sure to Jump Head First """ Kiyo, Yousuke and Miyake Yelled in Unison, With a Beer on their Hands. though Kiyo Spoke his Line in a Loud, Monotonous Way

"AMMEEEENNNNNNN!!!" He jumped from the 10ft jumping in with spreaded arms and legs like his gliding from the sky

"Ain't no fucking way…" All the spectator's jaw went agape at the sight of the falling ken, His body was totally vertical with his head nearing to hit the water. "This idiot will actually do it!!"

Then FLOOPPP*

After a second in underwater, Ken emerges from the water, screaming like a crazy madman on drugs

"ORRAAAAA!!! see that!?! You guys try it too!!! This time, Your balls will go into water first!!!" He proposed a totally idiotic idea which was rejected very soon as everyone started jumping him into the water. 

"Sigh… Baka, That's what you get." our boy remarked as he sat on a deckchair. Totally relaxed and chill

Of course, Endless amount of girls have approached our boy ever since he got here, I mean, Who wouldn't? With our boy's performance and bad boy attitude earlier plus how he's currently showcasing his perfectly, chiselled physique by wearing an Unbuttoned, beachy vibe polo with a Sunglasses on his Head and a Trunk, Revealing his absolutely shredded legs that barely skipped a leg day Our boy can pull any girl he want, Whether it be Genki, Gyaru, Shy and Yandere Types.

"Looks like Daddy Kiyo can't catch a break, huh~~?" 

"Oh, Tell me about it~~!"

"With how he's dressed, I don't think anyone can resist his charms though~~~"

Three familiar feminine voices resonated behind our boy, giggling as they spoke remarks about kiyo

Recognizing the voice, Our boy turned back just to be left in shock. No men in this school can't be shocked by the sight our boy and everyone is currently seeing. 

"Ain't no way… "

"Oh fucking heavens, Is this a blessing…? Wait, I have a girlfriend so I have a cure for this dilemma"

"The Three Goddesses of the first years… such sights is bad for every boy here…."

Ken, Akito and Hirata also couldn't hide their surprise at what they're seeing. As fast as the murmurs rise, so is the attention directed to the brown haired boy and his stunning ladies

'Jeez, Is these girls begging to get fucked right now?' Kiyo thought as he stared at Haruka, Kikyou and Honami wearing their own sexiest bikinis, Slightly Revealing but not to the point that he will get angry about. Scratch that, our boy is so excited right now that the thought ditching the event and fucking them all night long is winning on the ongoing debate in his head.