Deal with Class 2B? Gym Moments?

Haruka's Pov

I Just Woke Up from my Blissful Slumber. I Stare at the Large Window Beside my Bed to See It's Still Dark. I Instantly Checked my Phone to See It's Only 4 AM.

"It's only 4, huh? Guess-" I Stopped Dead in my Thoughts which Ended in a Single Sentence.

No way... Don't tell me it's all just a Dream!?

My Fingers Instantly went to Lips but It was quite a Dumb Move since Kisses don't Leave Kiss Marks on another Lips. But I Instantly Recovered as I Remembered Something... Lewd that we did Earlier. My Fingers Made its Way towards my Neck, Feeling the Hickey that Kiyo Left as Mark of our Relationship.

In that Same Moment, Different Scenarios came to my Mind. From 'The Confession was all a Dream' to 'Kiyo was only a Subconscious of my Desires'. No. No.. No! There's no way that's True, I Felt Kiyo's Warmth, Emotions and Embrace and It's all Real! No-one can Tell me that Didn't Happen!

But Those Scenarios where Completely Eliminated as Relief started to Spread Across my Whole Body as I Felt the Single but Filled with Love and Memories. A Mark of the Beginning of our Love.

Though the Relief was Replaced by a Flustered One as I Remember Every Actions Kiyo and I made.

'Oh My God! I Really Kissed Kiyo! A French Kiss at that! My Life is Halfway Complete Now! Now, Just the Marriage and Babi-! Wait, To have Babies then We have to do the.....' I Immediately Buried my Face in my Pillows before Squealing Loudly

""WHA?!"" Kikyo and Suzune Jerked up from their Beds and Looked at my Direction. Airi-chan was... Totally Asleep to Hear my Squeal

"Look Here Haruka-san. It's Literally 4 in the Morning, Can you At least Squeal Somewhere where nobody's Asleep?" Suzune Scolded with Furrowed Eyes, Though She Only Looked more Sleepy.

"That's Right, I Know you went to Bed Ear-" Kikyo Paused as her Eyes Widened as it Gaze went Around my Neck. Crap! "What's that on your Neck?"

My Hand Instantly Covered the Part where the Hickey was Located as I Used All the Knowledge in my Head to Come up with an Excuse... Which Resulted into Nothing. Literal Nothing...

"Uhh... Um.... Right! A Bug Bite! Yes! A Bug bit this Part of my Neck when Me and Kiyo We're Kissing in the-!" I Immediately Covered my Mouth but It's Too Late. I Already Said Something Me and Kiyo would Keep to Ourselves.

"Hmmm... Kissing, eh? I'd like to Hear More About it." Kikyo Stood up from Her Bed and Slowly Approached Mine. Her Eyes Looked Similar to Kiyo when he's Slightly Pissed Off and Her Smile Definitely didn't Reach her Ears.

"Now... Details... Every. Single. Move." She Spoke in a Extremely Cold Tone as she Crawled to my Bed till She's on Top of Me.

Is this it...? Is this the End...?

Just as Kikyo was about to Do Something, My Phone Rang... Thank God! Wait... Who could it Be?!

I Immediately Freed Myself from Kikyo's Grasp as I Checked my Phone with the Highest Optimism. And I was Right, It's Kiyotaka! My World Instantly Brightened up as I Answered the Phone In the Fastest Way Possible.

"G-Good morning, Kiyo! You're quite Early. Any Particular Reason you Called" I Tried to Calm Myself but Excitement got the Best of Me, Making me Stutter in the Process. I Heard him Chuckle Lightly before Answering