Sero x F!Y/n🍋

Summary:You and sero got a bit heated in the dorm's kitchen  (also this is the 1-A third year dorms)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft moans and whimpers filled the empty kitchen, Sero standing in between your legs and holding your thighs against the cold counter.

"H-Hanta we could get caught..." You weakly pressed your hands to his chest, biting your lip to restrain your moans as Sero ruthlessly sucked and nibbled at the skin of your throat.

Sero grinned wickedly, reaching around to squeeze the cute, rounded cottontail protruding from the top of your backbone, forcing a sweet yelp from your lips.

"You can't lie to me bunny, I know you love this~" He relished in the soft whines that tumbled from your lips when he continued his ticklish ministrations on your neck.

"N-No I don't-!"

You couldn't believe the sound that came out of you when Sero's hand lightly cupped your sex, his fingers lightly prodding at the damp spot of your panties that had you blushing like mad.

"Your ears are twitching bunny, you sure you don't like it?"

You quickly pulled your long, auburn coloured rabbit ears flat against your scalp, internally cussing at yourself for how easily your quirk gave away your emotions. Sero grinned devilishly, continuing to use his blunt-tipped fingers to poke and prod are your clothed clit.

He could feel his cock straining against his loose sweatpants when you bucked into his hand, arms wrapped tightly around him and face buried into the crook of his neck.

"H-Hanta please..." You couldn't help but quietly beg for him to do something more than tease you under your school uniform with his stupidly skilled fingers.

"Please what bunny? You know you need to use your words."

Hanta absolutely revelled in the strained moan that left you when he lightly pinched your sensitive clit over your thin panties, hissing lightly at the feeling of your teeth sinking into his shoulder.

"W-Want it, want your c-cock..."

You lightly reached down to palm his obviously hard cock through his pants, trying to roll your hips into his absentmindedly.

"Hmm, you sure that's what you want bunny?" Sero chuckled lightly, using one of his fingers to push your panties to the side and slide a digit through your slick folds.

"Yes! Yes j-just want you in me!"

Skilled fingers swiftly pulled off your already drenched panties, a low groan getting stuck in Hanta's throat as he watched your arousal thin out in strings before disconnecting from the fabric.

"Take it out bunny, since you want it so bad."

Sero leaned back cockily, licking his lips lightly while you desperately palmed at his member while removing his pants, quickly hopping off the counter and kneeling in front of him. The hero's large hand dragged through your hair lovingly, lightly rubbing your ears as they twitched in his touch.

You looked up at him with glossy doe eyes, slowly pulling down his boxers and watching his cock slap up against his abdomen. Everyone in your class knew you were pretty submissive in nature, sexually or not, but every time Sero got to see you like this, pupils blown out and eyes glazed over with lust, he relished in the fact that he was the only one that really got to see your submissiveness.

You gathered as much saliva onto your tongue as you could, maintaining eye contact with the man above you while you let the moderate amount of spit drip onto the head of his cock.