Shigaraki x F!reader 🍋

A/N- sorry i haven't been posting guys I've been busy with some stuff in my life but here's some shiggy birthday smut since it was his birthday  a few days ago -P.S im still writing some requests so those may be coming soon to, love yall

Ash xx

April 4th.

It was your boyfriend, Tomura's birthday. A day he didn't really care about, it was just another day. You get only one year older after all, what is there to be so excited about, anyway?

It wasn't that he despised it...he just didn't really give a damn.

But you cared about him, his pretty girlfriend who was always ready to give all of herself for him. You planned for a long time to give him a gift and to choose the right one. Sure, it wasn't that easy when you were a villain yourself but not impossible. You would have done everything to bring home something worthy of him.

You didn't even ask for help either from the other members of the LOV, you wanted to do it all by yourself. Like usual after all.

So you tried to be really subtle about it, asking Tomura random questions at random times to see if there was something he really wanted.

And when the day finally came, you were waiting for him in his room. It was nighttime and you were sitting on his gaming chair as you carefully placed the gift you got him under his desk. You were shifting yourself on the seat and as soon as you heard footsteps, you started panicking a little.

You were unsure if he would have even liked in the slightest your present. You were almost sweating from the anxiety, the last thing you wanted to do was letting him down because...you loved him like the moon loves the night.

"Hey...didn't expect to see you there."

"I was actually searching for you..." He said as he stepped through the door, closing it behind him after.

"Well, surprise!" You giggled.

"You...were searching for me, Tomura?"

"Hmm. I wanted to get away from those annoying idiots and their birthday wishes..." He exhaled intensely.

"Speaking of which...I hope you don't think I forgot about your birthday, boss." You smiled at him nervously.

"I was actually waiting for us to be alone for that, I don't like either having others around even because I become awkward as fuck."

You picked up the present from under the desk and placed it on your lap. You crossed his gaze and let out a sweet "Happy birthday, pretty boy."

"Y/N...is that for me?" His bloody red orbs were shining like fresh blood in the dark.

"Of course, for who else...stupid." You affectionately teased him.

"You didn't have to, you know? I really don't find birthdays that much of a deal." He looked at the floor tiles, he was embarrassed and didn't really know how to react.

Poor baby.

He missed someone being this affectionate towards him and he didn't have good memories from ever since. Everything collapsed on him and nobody was there to reach out for his hand at the times.

But now you were...and how he wished that he could have met you years and years before. When he needed it the most.

He still needed it now, as an adult. Because you never stop craving affection and support. You keep craving it more and more, no matter how closed off a person might seem. People fight demons every day inside their minds until some become one themself.