Dabi x F!reader🍋

"Ah! Look at how we're connected." You're enamored by the man cloaked over your body. His once intimidating, heavy frame now serves as a blanket of comfort. Dabi shifts backwards, his hips transferring in slow fashion to reposition himself. With tears coating your eyes and cascading towards your soft chin, Dabi wipes them with the pad of his thumb. "Don't cry, beautiful girl," he gently thrusts upwards, hitting your special spot as you've been dominated into a mating press. Dabi had taken the necessary precautions, such as tying those beautiful legs up with silk. With your ankles pinned to your ears, Dabi had easier access to fuck you at the most vulnerable of angles. "Or, you can cry if you wish to," he says, boasting his own ego with a chuckle.

Dabi repositions himself, his chest caving into yours, feeling your beautiful breasts flush against himself. At this angle, you had the immediate pleasure of feeling Dabi's cock slide past your entrance and upwards towards your womb. "Dabi, please. I..." He raises an eyebrow. "What is it?" He stills his hips after bottoming out completely. "Use me. Use my pussy. Fuck me as if it's the last time." Dabi nearly cackles. "As if you can go a day without clenching around my cock." Dabi's hips resume their motion. With both of his strong hands placed on your thighs, he leans backwards. In a similar upwards motion, he compensates your lust with harsh, deep snaps of his hips. You're crying out for dear life, tears once again streaming past your lashes as your boyfriend maniacally drills into you. "You're aching for a creampie, aren't you?" Your eyes flash open, nodding frantically, Dabi's hips showing zero remorse for your poor pussy. "God, how are you so perfect? Get on your hands and knees. Right now." You didn't need further instruction. Immediately, you obey your boyfriend's harsh orders, your ass on display for him in less than a few seconds. Dabi positions himself behind you, in awe of your body, supple with grace and with a taste sweet as honey could be. He begins to stroke himself, towards the tip as he always prefers. "I think I'm going to cum the moment I plunge into you, darling."

His words have such a grandiose effect on you, and it feels as if you are going to pass out once you feel the initial stretch of Dabi's member. You always enjoyed this position, especially due to the animalistic tendencies it brought out in Dabi. The villian slid his fat tip past your hole, hissing at the pleasure. "God," he managed to say. "I'm... In heaven, just about now." You giggle at your boyfriend, working yourself back on his cock until Dabi immediately puts a stop to this. "I'm the one fucking you, aren't I?" He fists your hair into a loose ponytail. "Then be a good girl and resume your position. No fooling around, got it?" He feels you nod. As he slowly resumes his pace, he's pressed your face into his mattress. It felt so primal to have the opportunity to breed you on his own bed. Your muffled screams of pleasure are music to his ears, as with every deep or shallow alternating thrust, you feel yourself nearing your third orgasm of the night. "D... Dabi." He was close to climax, as you noticed the husky pants in his voice with each plunge inside of you. "I'm... Going to give you a baby." That was it. Those words threw you over the edge more so than anything else in the world could. Your pussy uncontrollably clenches down on his cock, throbbing rhythmically as he nears his own end.

Dabi's hands scatter to your hips, finding the perfect area of skin to grasp onto. You're in bliss as you endure Dabi's rough pounding during the aftermath of your orgasm. The strength of the man was insane, and it felt as if your womb was being toyed with per each deep thrust. "I'm... Fuck!" Your boyfriend leans forward as he always does when he's lost in pleasure, emptying his seed as deeply inside of you as possible. You clench down around his sensitive cock, your body allowing you to do so voluntarily. Although, you're still a throbbing mess. "I love the way your pussy feels. Both before and after our sessions." Dabi pulls out of you, careful not to spill any of his load onto the bed sheets. Much to his luck, Dabi's load was enormous. Once his tip had left your pussy, droplets of cum began to ooze out, followed by thick ropes of his semen. "I'm sorry, baby." You look back and pout at him. "Stay where you are, princess. We've been through this process before."