Beach Bum

*Wade's P.O.V*

I drummed my fingers my steering wheel, It was hard to to my eyes on the road when I kept stealing glances Kaya.

Her hair was down falling to her mid back but whipping around from the wind coming through the car window.

It was a rare sight to see Kaya in non lifeguard clothes and with her hair down, but God it was so attractive.

I don't care what the guys thought, I would take Kaya in her short jean shorts and tight tank top over Kaya in her lifeguard suit any day.

There was something so much more attractive about it. Maybe it was because she looked less stress, maybe because it was different from how everyone else preferred her.

"Eyes on the road Wade." She said with a slight smirk.

I smirked back but looked back at the road. I could still feel Kaya's gaze on me. I brushed my hair back from my face and dropped my hand into my lap.

"My neighbors have a beach volleyball net, if you're interested in a game of pick up." I said.

I was, for some reason, desperate to keep her around on our day off.

"Won't your neighbors mind that were using their net?" She asked looking at me with those blue eyes.

I pulled into my driveway and met her eyes, it taking everything in me not to lean over the dash shove her into the door and kiss her hard.

I looked away from her quick and smiled to hide the blushing coming to my cheeks. It didn't help that she nudged me with her elbow.

"Wade?" She questioned.

I looked back at her and smirked.

"Seeming that their like 60 years old, I don't think they'll be using it." I finally responded.

And with that she popped open the door and got out. Standing there for a moment I just stared at her.

God damn.

Kaya rolled her eyes and put one hand on her hip as I looked her up and down.

"Alright then, let's go." She stated before shutting the car door.

I chuckled slightly and killed the ignition, practically jumping out of my car and chasing her toward my neighbors back yard.

When I got to the net she was already on the other side, shoes off, hair up, and a ball in her arm.

"First to 20?" She questioned.

"Oh you're on Kaya." I stated taking a step back for her serve.

******

"Hey, line! My point!" I yelled while throwing my arms up, cheering.

20 points later and I had just won.

"Was not, you're just saying that to win." She rebuttaled walking closer to the net to see the mark in the sand the ball had created.

Even I would admit, it was queastonable.

I rolled my eyes.

"And why would I do that?" I questioned picking the ball up from the sand.

"Because you're Wade." Kaya rebuttal crossing her arms over her chest and raising one eyebrow to almost prove a point.

"I'm actually trying to follow the rules here!" I stated with laughter behind my words. "You're just a sore loser."

I spoke while lifting the net up slowly to stand in front of Kaya, she huffed slightly causing some of her hair that had come lose to push away from her face.

"Oh fuck you." Kaya stated dropping her arms.

This time I raised an eye brow and put my hand around her waist to her lower back, I could feel her slightly tense under my touch.

"Careful what you wish for." I whispered in her ear before pulling away.

I could feel kaya release a breath as I stepped back, her face completely red and dumbfounded.

Something about messing with her like this was fun.

Watching her get all red and flustered. Oh goody two shoes would so get destroyed.

"We should go surfing, suns going to set in a few hours." I stated looking out at the water.

Kaya laughed and sat down in the sand looking out at the water too.

"It's my only day off Wade, I'd like to relax." Kaya explained looking up at me.

God her eyes really did just fuck me over. Maybe it was something in the air, but apart of me really wanted Kaya, like right now.

"Surfing is relaxing, the waters relaxing." I said sitting down next to Kaya getting sand up my shorts.

I looked at her face her defined checked bones and smiled. Was there any part of her that wasn't pretty?

Kaya looked back at me and bit her lip before looking out at the water.

"Come on babe, you know you want to." I continued.

She rolled her eyes giving in and stood up. "What did I say about you calling me babe?"

I smirked back at her and shot up from where I was sitting. "Lets go."

We walked back into my house together, I immediately ripped off my shirt leaving me in only my board shorts. While Kaya ran upstairs to change into a suit.

I grabbed out basic surf gear and walked back into the open concept area. I had my board in one arm and hers in the other holding them I waited for Kaya to return downstairs.

Kaya walked down in nothing but her bikini, her rash guard not on but in her hand.

I gulped down whatever was caught in my throat as I stared at her. Just like me, sometime when growing up Kaya got jacked. A small six pack could be seen on her carmel tan stomach, but I saw the six pack everyday in her guard uniform.

It was her in a bikini that wasn't her guard uniform that got me.

This suit showed off more of her ass than her shorts ever did, and the light pink top barely held her in.

I had to quickly look away just to keep it down, this was nothing compared to her work uniform and she wasn't exactly wearing a rash guard like she does when she surfs.

Finally Kaya pulled her rash guard over her head finally and I looked back at her.

"Thats an old suit." I stated remembering the last time I'd seen her in it.

She didn't even remotely look like that 3 years ago, she... we, had both definitely grown.

"You know my suits?" Kaya said with a small laugh taking her board from my arm.

I shrugged, trying desperately not to think about what Kaya had just looked like a second ago.

"I just know you wore it to the beach for that one party like three years ago." I stated, leaving out the fact that it looked much different on her then.

Kaya thought for a moment before opening the sliding glass door.

"Yeah... I guess I did."

I nodded my head yes, trying, desperately trying to be respectful of Kaya but her bottoms were making it so hard as she walked in front of me down the beach.

"Two hours, then we come in." Kaya shouted before walking into the water.

Words: 1187