We

*P.O.V Kaya*

A small breeze continued to come through the window as the sun set.

Laughter filled the room as our dinner progress well past 3 hours.

It was calming.

The little dinner that was left had turned cold and was left sitting on the table, a while ago the lights had automatically turned on the light up the ever growing dark room.

I wanted to stay in this moment forever.

My hands were placed in my lap as I stared at everyone at the table with a smile on my face.

I felt a hand pass over my and I looked at Wade who just winked before interlacing our fingers together.

He rubbed his thumb slowly as we listened to his dad ramble on about something.

In my mind I liked to imagine that nothing had changed, that the empty chair next to my mom my dad was there. And next to Braxton sat his wife.

I knew they weren't but the night was so peaceful that if thought about it hard enough you would see them there.

I looked down to my hand that Wade was holding and smirked to myself.

This was all I could ever want.

All I would ever need.

Its sounds selfish but I'm glad Braxton put me and Wade together, no one else.

Because we could do it. Hell we did do it

No matter how little we believed in each other at the beginning.

I looked up at Wade who was currently contributing to the conversation.

I was so lucky to have all of this.

And I would never ever give it away, never again.

Readjusting in my seat alittle I looked down the table and added to the conversation.

My moms laughter and the sounds of the ocean filled the room and I got lost in the noise, the moment, and the feeling.

I couldn't give it away.

Simply because there was no way I would never forget this moment.

Words: 331