~ Tooth Palace ~

"We really shouldn't go with you guys, this seems serious," I clearly state as everyone rushes through the doors.

"(Y/n) the politeness is appreciated," Jack comments, "but not needed. We aren't going with you and we are not climbing into some rickety old..."

His words trail off as two enormous double doors bang open and the echo of hooves fills the air.

"Sleigh," I finish, marvelling at the restless creatures. They come to a stop and I immediately walk over to the reindeer nearest me. I read Dasher on its harness. I laugh at the absurdity of this moment and the creature nickers.

"He likes you," North tells me.

I turn around to look at Jack. "Ain't no way I'm declining this opportunity," I tell him with a childish grin before swiftly hopping into the back.

"Okay. One ride, but that's it," Jack confirms before taking a seat next to me.

"Everyone loves the sleigh!" North shouts excitedly, he isn't wrong. "Bunny, what are you waiting for?!"

The poor Rabbit kicks the unstable vehicle nervously. "I think my tunnels must be faster, Mate... and, uh, safer."

"You'll live," I tell him before making the wind pick him up and drop him next to Sandman.

"Now buckle up!" North tells us as he grabs the reins. I look around for anything to buckle up with and find nothing of the sorts. It makes me laugh.

On the other hand, I see Bunny searching frantically, "where are the bloody seatbelts!?"

"Ha!" North cheers. "That was just expression." I can't help but beam some more at this wonderful man. "Are we ready!?" A yeti standing next to the sleigh furiously shakes his head and some elves squeal from beneath us. "Good! Let's go!"

We move faster than expected and I fall backwards, grabbing onto the closest thing to me.

Unfortunately that is Jack's jumper.

He simpers at me and I release my grip, scoffing and standing up. I balance myself using the air around me. Bunny starts screaming and I hear his nails scrap the sides of the sleigh.

The reindeer bolt through tunnels made of ice and my jaw drops open. Jack laughs with delight and I can't help but feel content seeing him happy.

North laughs maniacally while he speeds up some boosters. "I hope you like the loopty-loops!"

Bunny is less enthusiastic. "I hope you like carrots," he mutters, closing his mouth again. The sight of this warrior so vulnerable puts a smug look on Jack's face.

We make it outside and North continues his joyful shouts and cheers. Bunny proceeds with his screaming and Sandman merely grins like a satisfied child, raising his hands above his head in enjoyment.

I lean against the left side of the sleigh, trying to get my hair out of my face. It's a struggle. I should really invest time into stealing a hair tie. Jack stands near the back edge and looks giddily at me before pointing to bunny with his eyes. I cover my mouth with a hand to stop the premature laugh.

"Wow, Bunny," Jack says to capture the Rabbit's attention. He looks behind himself shakily. "Look at this view- AH!"

Bunny closes his eyes hard with a scream as Jack goes over the edge. "Man overboard!"

"NO!" I yell for dramatic effect, jumping over the side of the sleigh.

As I grab my friends arm to stop my descent, I hear the Rabbit gasp at my actions from above. "MEN OVERBOARD, NORTH!" A resounding chuckle sounds from the front before I see a quivering head peek over the edge.