Part 3 : Known to younger clan

Vidur who went to search for Karna, came back disappointed as he couldn't find any trace of Karna... He was disheartened as he wanted to see Karna... If he could have find him he could have convinced Pandu to come back from the forest and take over the kingdom once again...

Vidur couldn't find Karna there as he went away to learn archery from some low graded hunters who used to hunt for fulfilling their hunger

The message soon reached Pandu that they couldn't find Karna... Analysing his age, Pandu guessed that he may have went to gain some teachings from some great teachers...

As Pandu couldn't find him out, he thought of revealing the information to the Pandava brothers... He called out his sons... And told them that they have an elder brother... Yudhishtir was confused... He asked Pandu who was their elder brother and why wasn't he with them?

Pandu told them their elder brother was teaching techniques to conquer the enemies and told them that they will meet him soon...

After this Pandu sorted out other queries of them regarding Karna and finally sat to write an official letter stating that he had accepted Karna as his legal eldest son and that Karna has the full rights to take over the throne of Hastinapur after Dhritarashtra...

He handed over that letter to Kunti... When Kunti asked him what was the need to write all these that too this soon he said that he doesn't know how many days he will survive... He should atleast complete all the important works so that they don't face any problem afterwards...

 He should atleast complete all the important works so that they don't face any problem afterwards

After saying this he retired to the forest to collect flowers for worshipping... It was spring season and the atmosphere had its effect on Pandu... When he saw Madri between the rows of flowers, looking eternally beautiful, he couldn't control himself and took her in his strong arms... The atmosphere grew intense between them leaving them both in pleasure... And at that moment the curse showed its effect... Just when Pandu lost himself in the extreme pleasure, he died...